Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

Shaymen getting groomed...

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Shaymen getting groomed...

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Lindsey Petted shaymen lightly on his shoulder, causing the horse to neigh. She took the curry comb and went in nice circles on his left side, loosening all the dirt. " Your sutch a good boy!" she cooed to him. She started on the right side, loosening all the dirt like she did ont he right side. Then she put the curry comb back into shaymen's box. Lindsey then took the hard brush and went over his dirty coat, brushing away all loose dirt on both the right side and the left side. She then picked up his feet one by one and picked out all the dirt and rocks. Lindsey patted shaymen and left him in his stall to rest.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Re: Shaymen getting groomed...

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 pm

Aurora suddenly appears out of nowhere whining and looking for help. But it seems that Lily is not on her back. Aurora spots a human and runs towards it. She stops in front of the girl and whines, tilting head to the way they first went, hoping that the girl will understand her.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty giving the horse

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Lindsey looks at the horse, she holds the horses head and looks into her eyes. " whats wrong girl," she says as she pets the horse neck..
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:36 am

Aurora tries to make the girl follow her. She paws the ground then wants to get her on her back. She still nods at the way she comes from and goes a little forward then stops looking at the girl, waiting for her if she follows.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty knowing what it is..

Post by GabrielsWings Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Lindsey watches the horse point her head in the direction she came. Then she notices the horse has no rider. She then puts her foot in the stirrup and gets on, she doesnt put her foot in the stirrups but kicks lightly and pulls a rein.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:05 am

Even though Aurora lost trust to other people, she knew that this girl would help her rider. She led her straight to the cliff where Lily fell off her and fainted.

(The "Bad day..." topic)
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Knowing..

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:40 pm

Lindsey jumped off the horse lightly, she put up a hand telling the horse to stay. She saw the girl at the bottom of the cliff. Shock overwheamed her, she ran down the edge carfully to the girl. Lindsey bent down to check the pulse. The girl has a weak pulse, she carried her back to the horse. Lindsey carfully put the girl on the horse and lead the horse back. After getting the girl to the hospital, she stayed with the horse. She looked into the horses eyes and gave a sigh of releif. " such a good horse," she said as she kissed its nose. Then she put the horse into a stall next to shaymen and went to the hospital.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Aurora couldnt get over it... Lily is in coma.

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Aurora blinks and closes her eyes tight. Now she realises that not every person is bad. She looks at the girl heading at the hospital, and her ears go down, worried for her rider. She hides her head and backs agains the stall wall, her ears still down. She thinks of what she had done to her rider. She stays at the corner hidinng her head. Snorting low she also lowers head looking with the corner of her eye, whats behind her and out of the stall. She waits for her rider, but is worried badly for her rider.

Shaymen getting groomed... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyz8gns9SQKUA2xCkHiLJ1_kcoiSGLWPwzJh1MD5-4jKBI6MM&t=1&usg=__7HG6Ogh5Tnx773z5jNIP59ir34w=

Lily -- As Lily lays in the room in the hospital, she could only hear a few words here and there. Although most of them comed in muffled noises. She could hardly feel her heart beat or either the air she takes in with every breath. After a minute she manages to let out a low, almost hard to hear whisper calling a name "Aura..." then it all went in a deep dead silence...

Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty letting her know...

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:36 pm

Lindsey came into the room, happy to see that lily was just waking up!

she came over and sat on the edge of the bed putting her hand on lily's.

" I dont know if you can hear me but, your horse is safe and i found you luckily. If it had not been for your horses quick thinking you probley wouldnt have made it. She is amazing and safe in the stabe."

She waited for lily to respond, if she was awake.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty A Chance of Waking Up...

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:52 am

Lily - Suddenly, Lily felt someone touching her arm. She heard words also. Lily holds the girl's arm tight, letting her know she could hear her. She barely lets out a smile, but is not able to wake up...
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:20 am

John passes by the hospital, holding something in his hand. A view in the window caught his eye. He stopped and went backwards and peeked inside. He saw two girls - The one in coma and the other sitting beside her. The girl in coma looked familiar to him. He remembered his best friend from his home town, that he hadn't seen for a really long time. He widend his eyes and rushed to the door. He lightly knocked and opened it peeking a little from it "Hello..." he says to the girl, sitting beside his friend.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-09-16

http://www.wolfquest.org

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty waiting

Post by GabrielsWings Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:17 pm

She feels the tightening grip on her arm, she grips lightly back. Then she notices the guy at the window, she smiles and says hello back. Then she backs away from the bed waiting for the guy to have his time with lily.(but stays in the room)
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:06 am

John enters the room "Hey..." then looks at Lily "What happened?" he asked the girl.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Familiar voice... Growing chances of waking up...

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:18 pm

Lily feels the girl's hand away from hers' and hears another persong entering the room. The voice sounded familiar to her. She was able to let out a really low, almost hard to hear whisper "J-John..." and once again it went into a deep dead silence as she started to open her eyes barely but closes them again. While continuing being in coma she sees her hometown and her best friend, while they were playing together in her backyard. She again letted out a smile, but loosing it, she takes a deep breath but doesn't wake up...
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:11 pm

John notices Lily opening her eyes and trying to talk. He slowly walks to her bed and sits on the edge of it. He held her hand lightly and looked at her. He then looked at the other girl "Do you know what happened to her?" he asks and waits for her answer, looking at Lily.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Yes

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:21 pm

" yes, her horse found me in the barn after she fell into a cannon." Lindsey said quietly
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 pm

John looked at the girl "Such a good horse she has... I hope she wakes up soon." he says "At least you found her, if it wasn't for your help I'm afraid she wouldn't be here by now..." he blinked fast once "Oh, well anyways, my name is John..." he smiled at the girl waiting for her answer.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty hello!

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:34 pm

"my name is lindsey" replies the girl.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:50 pm

John smiled at Lindsey "Nice name." he said and looked back at Lily. He patiently waited for her to wake up...
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Waking up, finally...

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:58 pm

Lily felt another person touching her. She had the streight to hold it tight for a second but her hand gave up and she wasn't able to show that she could hear them

5 mins later...

Lily takes in a deep breath as she barely opens her eyes, and has a foggy view. She sees a figure standing in front of the window. Her eyes slowly moved down as she saw a boy holding her hand. After seconds she was able to fully open her eyes, move and talk. She was out of the coma! Lily letted out a low voice "Wha... Where am I?" she says quietly as she looks at the girl. She looked at the boy holding her hand. She looked at his face. She could recognize him! It was her best friend John. She slowly managed to lift up and sit up on the bed, taking her hand away from his. She looked around her and asked confused "What happened? Why am I here?" she waited for their answer, still confused.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty sighs

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:19 pm

you are in the hospital..." lindsey says
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:28 pm

Lily rubs her head "But... Why?" she doesn't remember anything and waits for her answer.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty well

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:34 pm

" you horse came to find me, so i rode her to the cannion where she led me, then i looked down and found you."

" although i am a doctor, you were unconcious and needed medical attention fast, so i brought you here, and you have been here for 1 week"

" and dont worry your horse is in the barn, safe, and very well. she seems a little concerned about you though!"
Lindsey replied softly
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty Confused...

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Lily took of the blanked and sat up on the bed. She looked at the boy then back at the girl "Oh I just want to get out of here and see Auro... Wait... She found you? But... Did she attack you or buck? She doesn't trust strangers that much..." she waited for her answer.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Shaymen getting groomed... Empty not quite

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:05 pm

"no, she simply led me to you, but i was gentle, and i could tell she felt bad about your misshappening.." lindsey replied in a soft voice
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next