Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN

3 posters

Go down

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN Empty LIKE AN OLIMPIAN

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Lindsey led shaymen out of the barn holding his reins gently. She closed the gate of the ring behind him slowly. Then she brought the mounting block up to his side and mounted. He was a sel francias horse, chestnut with white sock, quite the beauty and a magnificent jumper. They were practicing for the olimpic tryouts. Shaymen had proved his loyalty once before in the olimpics jumping like a champ so it would be a surprise to not make it this time. She trotted him around the jumps getting him fermiliar with the coarse. However lindsey knew the course wonderfuly and shaymen trusted her. She then turned her left rein and began, into a smooth canter, 4 feet away she got into 2 point and jumped, shamen landed beautifly, then another, jump, jump. They rounded the corner and approached the flower boxes, these scared shamen a bit, she nudged him forward letting him into a faster canter, he hesitated a little but jumped it. Beautiful!! She thought in her mind as they landed, only four more jumps. Lindsey picked up her rists and titened the reins, jump! jump! jump! three beautiful jumps in a row. Approaching his biggest fear !!! the dreaded stone wall, it was about 5 feet, and it scared shaymen like no other jump. She knew he wouldnt do it, but she had to try. She landed the last jump in the set of three and headed right. It was big and tall... She kicked him into an even faster canter, closer and closer they came, when they were four feet away, three, lindsey got into 2 point exspecting him to stop, then he haulted very suddenly. Lindsey was ready for it and lundged back, almost falling sideways in the process. This had happened many times but he was better than he had been... Lindsey was extreamly angry at him, she kicked him harshly and turned around. She turned back the jump and kicked. In fact she kicked him so hard he galloped twords it. This was it! he had to do it, they approached the jump, 4 feet away she got into 2 point. she thought she felt his front feet pick up, but no... he did a dead hualt. Lindsey flew over his head and over the jump onto the other side. OWWW! She clenched her teeth in pain, well at least i was wearing a helmet. She got up and dusted herself off, that was brutal! She yelled" SHAYMEN!!!" but knew the horse didnt no better.. She had pushed him too hard, and herself. she didnt exspect him to hault. She sighed and rung his stirrups up and led him into the barn. She took his tack off and spunged him down, " well we shall try tomorrow shamen," she said calmly. He arm still hurt, she would put ice on it, and a heating pad.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN Empty From the Dressage Ring

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:49 am

Lily and Aurora practiced some fancy Dressage moves. But she suddenly pulled the reins for Aurora to stop. She saw a girl, but couldn't recognise her. She got mad by the way she forced her horse to do things he can't yet. She pulled the reins to the right and Aurora turned to the gate. She ran to it with a gallop, as Aurora without a doubt, jumped over it (it was medium anyways, Aurora could do it) and ran to the ring where the girl was. She pulled the reins again, as Aurora stopped and letted out a whinny. Lily looked at the girl yelling at her horse "Hey, take it easy on him!" she said so the girl could hear her. She stayed there as Aurora lowered her head then lifted it, shaking her mane. She let out a snort as Lily waited for the girl's answer.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN Empty oh

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:14 pm

" Lily! its me lindsey! the doctor?" she half yelled from shaymen.

" we have to be good for the olimpics, and shaymen can do this jump! i know he can,(patting his neck gently) He is just a little afraid of it thats all." she told lily.

She looked hurt that lily would think she was hurting shaymen. but soon straitened her face to look at lily waiting for her response.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN Empty Oh...

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 am

Lily widen her eyes "Sorry, but I just didn't recognise you..." she rubbed her neck "But you know, everything is possible if you are patient and not using force.." she smiled and led Aurora back to the Dressage Ring.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN Empty Confused

Post by BlackSouls Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:57 am

John was suprised by Lily's sudden move. He walked Soul closer to the Dressage Ring fence and watched Lily and Lindsey. He soon saw Lily coming back "Hey, what happened there?" he looked confused as he pulled the reins to the left for Soul to turn at them. He did so, and John kicked him asking for a walk. He stopped in front of her, waiting for her answer.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-09-16

http://www.wolfquest.org

Back to top Go down

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN Empty Re: LIKE AN OLIMPIAN

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:59 pm

Lily pulled the reins for Aurora to stop. She did so and Lily explained "Well, I saw her forcing her horse for things he can't yet. I didn't reconise who she was, so I went to her. And, yep, here I am now." laughs a little but then lifts her head, loosing the smile "Oh, by the way, I'm going to let Aurora run around the Pasture for awhile. Or I might rope her and let her run around the trails - her favourite place is the meadow with the creek. What about you, John?" she smiled and waited for his answer.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:26 am

John looked at her "Forcing? Thats not good..." he sighed and rolled his eyes "Oh and the trails? No, thanks, I'm going to let Soul out on the pasture... *he whispers* he always goes out of them and I search for him with weeks" then lifts his head. Soul snorts and shoots his head in the air, backing off, hearing what John whispered. John barely stopped him "Woah, easy!" he pulled the reins and Soul stopped. He jumped off him and held his reins lightly "Well I'm taking Soul to the Pasture." he smiled and led Soul out of the Dressage Ring to the Stables to untack him and put a bit-less bridle on his head, then let him out on the Pasture.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-09-16

http://www.wolfquest.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:39 am

Lily nodded "Well, it was my mistake..." she laughed of what he whispered to her about Soul, but then got suprised by Soul's sudden backing off. She then looked at him jumping off Soul and walking off, she smiled "Well, ok, see you later!" she jumped off Aurora and led her to the Stables to untack her. She then roped her neck "Here. Its time for your favourite walk." she smiled as Aurora lifted her head and was on the top of her nerves, finally to run around freely... For awhile... Lily smiled at her "Can't wait, huh?" she held the rope and led Aurora out of the Barn, to the Trails "Don't be late!" she half yelled as Aurora shot straight ahead to her favourite place. Lily waved at her, smiling and went back at the Lounge.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

LIKE AN OLIMPIAN Empty grrrr!

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:10 am

Lindsey held Shaymen by the reins and heard some of the conversation. " forcing? well, shaymen can do it, hes just scared!" she said sourly.

She didnt appretiate them talking about her. She walked swiftly away with shaymen, but before turning she said this" i m sorry for the misunderstanding, and i have to push him if we are to do well in the finals."

with that she walked away into the barn..
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum