Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Empty Re: Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:23 pm

Cloud looked up and saw Nodcus. He also saw another moving figure in the bushes - it was medium and grey with fluffy tail. His ears perked "NO!" he let out a whinny and speeded up at the wolf.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHLtLNpVu6xzCjYcJ0uewjqm1kzDYVrg78e3qe4w_3KsP9rqI&t=1&h=167&w=223&usg=__MVl2m5kKdHYMWKwxX1a_2Vuw9X8=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:26 pm

Holly screamed at the wolf sounding remarably like a stallion. She sped up with Cloud but he soon out paced her. "Nocdus run!"She cried at her filly.
Nocdus turned and saw the wolf and with a cry of terror, lanched herself of the top of the ridge, tumbleing down the slope to Hollys feet where she spang up and stared as Cloud attacked the wolf.
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:36 pm

Cloud jumped right in front of the wolf with a hard and strong beat of the hoofs. The wolf yelped and backed off, baring its teeth. Cloud chased it and kept on stomping it on, biting with his teeth. No matter his bloody wounds, Cloud managed to chase off the wolf. It left him another small scratch that was not much. He snorted at the wolf and walked to Nodcus. He gently sniffed her for any wounds "Are you ok?!" he kept sniffing her gently.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5LkJW9stf29Ow1vL-qRrHKhkqQEN0HZGHV7gnRxTxbBkX08&t=1&usg=__rB9fXWQNNOF0TAlVv8BcObH1icU=

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5Eo1vEcrcsb222uwnjawyz6zngZHWC_-dIqimjjfBbxmTe68&t=1&usg=__tM82_ZshP3YkrbjOfQwfSbHtwiI=

Last edited by Bella_Crystal_Creek on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Nocdus looked up at him and completly ignoring the question said, "Are you a god?"Holly snorted, "Shes all right" she answerd, "Thats the third time you have saved her from some thing or another... thank you." She just stared at him .
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:47 pm

OOC- I gtg but ill be back tommorow its been fun! Razz
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Cloud smiled at Nodcus and lightly nuzzled her. He lifted his head at Holly "We should get going, the Mountains are few steps away. And the beautiful Mountain Meadow." he smiled.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5Eo1vEcrcsb222uwnjawyz6zngZHWC_-dIqimjjfBbxmTe68&t=1&usg=__tM82_ZshP3YkrbjOfQwfSbHtwiI=

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJBRiXtzVR1RppuY-a63JIHns0r_VlgtlgeJhrugqkSsIdnQo&t=1&h=168&w=222&usg=__wAxagGYhSCH_bwnWMCd9oONQlJ0=

Last edited by Bella_Crystal_Creek on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:57 pm

OOC - ok, cya 2morrow! But please reply on this first ^.^ Smile
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:24 pm

"I can't wait."holly said and walked over to Cloud with Nocdus trailing behind looking for butterflys.
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:58 am

Cloud smilled at them and looked up "We should be there until sunset" he turned at them, then started up to the Mountains, but stopped, looking back at them, waiting to follow.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYY3z4Kz_x55DgpZ1Fd5Zfnevvg0Nbskd8spBqtZZ3k_EygJg&t=1&usg=__5e3S-0NR75AxudnrixpATJyQn3s=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:34 am

Holly and Nocdus walked over and kept pace beside Cloud. Holly was indescretly making sure that Cloud was alright and Nocdus was bounceing this way and that looking for butterflys, not at all shaken by the fox the day before or the wolf a few minutes ago.Holly started a conversation, "So Cloud how do you know about the humans, where did you lean to fight them?"Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 KLQED00Z
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:21 am

Cloud looked at Holly "What I know about them? Those creatures walk on two legs, they wear clothes instead, carry ropes with which they catch us. With one word they are a Nightmare! I learned to fight them the day I got caught. I bucked for two hours, those were cowards. I got broken the third day but the fourth managed to escape. It was awufully hard though. I got roped twice and managed to break free. I cutted the ropes on sharp bronches. It was a nightmare to get rid of their Lands. Until that thay on, I knew what it was there. Thats why I went in their direction, Holly. I didn't want Nodcus to die!" he lowered his head a little, ears back...

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQvnhjQo81JViDEU66K8LDrrthOlaynxI3waR1LwqL1AJvo0zg&t=1&usg=__--1tY1_OKouZawmLJm0eOQSmqNI=

Last edited by Bella_Crystal_Creek on Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:11 am

"Oh my, all I know of them is that they are cruel to horses. My whole herd was killed by them the day I gave birth to Nocdus. I was in a different part of the forest they were in and when I came back all of them were slaughterd and the humans reek was all over them. Nocdus and I are the last of that herd." Holly admited. She hung her head.Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Istockphoto_6448019-horse-hanging-head-over-fence
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:45 am

Cloud perked his ears "I'm really sorry about that, Holly..." he looked at Nodcus as she playfully looked for butterflys. He caught the cool Mountain Meadow breeze and it wasn't sunset! He cantered up and saw the open Mountain Meadow. He looked back at her.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:24 pm

Holly looked back at Nocdus and said, "Come on honey we are almost there!" She then cantered up to Cloud and looked down at the meadow in awe. Nocdus ran to Hollys side and said, "Whoa its pretty down there! Is that where we are going to live now Cloud?"
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:58 am

Cloud looked at them coming and then looked at the open Meadow. He sniffed the air and sighed from happiness. He gazed around the area to check if its occupyed - it wasn't. He turned at them "This is the perfect place - its not occupyed at all, you and Nodcus will be safe here from any stallions and predators." he went to mark this place as their own.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:uGW8hD9HlSmvnM:l
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:21 am

Nocdus tore off into the meadow and started splashing in a nearby creek, squeling in delight. Holly turned to Cloud and said, "Now that you are here, will you be staying with us?"
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Cloud was almost finished and stopped, looking at Holly "Why yes I will. If I leave you, my scent will go away and stallions will start coming. I ain't leaving you here for nothing." he perked his ears at her to show that he wouldn't leave them alone. He looked at Nodcus as she playfully splashed the water and smiled at her. He neighed a little from his knife scar but got better in a couple of seconds and looked at Holly.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2EuPKVEJ6y6qp5O5oT-C0zvjkVVxxYabYkrgmPgwRzAr-ReQ&t=1&usg=__TbteHfZf8PXoutOSAm6c_yHvcrs=

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5EtCcXMOhXa49sPxUgA9N_zyuPAmjx2CSUs7SmcudbDjj_24&t=1&usg=__LJFZFBgI2QGQsL837TpGwgd70Lc=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:37 am

Holly smiled at him but it faltered a bit when she saw the wound hurting him. "Are you sure that you don't want me to look after that now that we are here?" she asked not wanting him to be in pain but also not wanting to hurt his pride. She flicked her tail waiting for the answer.Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Stock-photo-tail-flick-arabian-horse-1619899
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Cloud nodded "I'm fine. At least its only a scar, last time, well longer before I met you, it was a long and deep scar, but it healed." he looked at his knife scar "Its nothing..." he snorted a little.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:57 pm

"Uhmm, " Holly said calmly,"Ok I will let it go," She smiled and wandered over to Nocdus and took a drink from the creek.
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Cloud lifted his head and looked at them at the creek. He smiled and lowered his head to graze for awhile. While grazing he walked, searching for grass. He lifted his head and perking his ears, looked around for predators. It was safe. He sighed and kept on grazing.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTeRPvG6hZEDOPYyJrE0T0O8G4peuKS5jEcrKiUCg_RPhU_THI&t=1&usg=__y0bQ69jLXnZ55ADLXA7thszA47Y=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Holly suddenly snorted and just for the fun of it she took off running and bucking, then when she was starting to breath heavyer she stopped and reared onto her hind legs and whinnyed to the wind then with a huge buck ran back to the steam and then saw Nocdus looking at her in a weird way. She nickered and said "Just cause im older than you young lady dosent mean I can't have fun to!"Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Bucking_horseHolly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Istockphoto_3127695-bucking-horse-with-all-4-feet-in-the-airHolly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Horse_rearing_with_sunset_MG_4709
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 am

Cloud lifted his head and looked at Holly in a weird way. He giggled from her words to Nodcus but stayed silent. Before she notices, he sneaked behind her and buts her with his hind, making her go sideways and then had an innocent look on face with a smile.

Holly, Nocdus and Rain Colud - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr9GulihGVsXhLJisTYc4KR6kABDM-P46ZDJnyJHFLIUig51Q&t=1&usg=__AKubNMdftKmDCg1iPGVGk2Ah2vk=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:35 am

Holly squeled and turned to Cloud and playfully charged at him. She ran right past and then turned and shoved him into the crek with her shoulder.
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:37 am

Cloud neighed from falling in the creek "Hey!" he looked at her. He splashed Nodcus a little and laughed, then bucked some water at Holly "Na na na na naa naaaa!" he laughed.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next