Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

new to the area

2 posters

Go down

new to the area Empty new to the area

Post by redboy18 Mon May 11, 2009 6:41 am

Riely slowly waled up to the large structure taking in the much missed scent of horses.She smiled as a few heads peaked over there stalls at her. She slowly walked down the isle running her hand over a bale in the walk she stopped at a handsome grey and rubbed his head than continued on checking the features of the area and looking for any sign of human life.She sighed finding none and began looking for an office or lounge.
redboy18
redboy18

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-05-11

Back to top Go down

new to the area Empty Re: new to the area

Post by Kat531 Mon May 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Kaitlyn was startled to hear steps outside pass her stable. She gave her horse a pat and quielity moved to the door. Another person had arrived. I don't think they've seen me. She reached her arm over the door to slide the bolt across and let herself out. The person seemed to be looking for something, so Kaitlyn decided this would be the perfect time to introduce herself.
Kat531
Kat531

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by redboy18 Mon May 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Riely stoped and smiled aproaching the girl and held out her hand "Hello my name is Riely" she then stood silent lloking around she must have looked odd she hadnt been around a horse in weeks and didnt look or smell like she rode them. she sighed and gave a near by horse a scratch on his forehead
redboy18
redboy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Thu May 14, 2009 11:13 am

Kaitlyn stood quiletly as the newcomer came towards her. First impressions, she's pretty nice Kaitlyn thought to herself as she shaked the girl's hand. "Kaitlyn," she replied "And over there is Charlie." She pointed to a bay head.
Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

Post by redboy18 Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 pm

She smiled and nodded looking over what she could see of the horses he was goregus she looked back to Kaitlyn'Is is always this quiet here?'
redboy18
redboy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Tue May 19, 2009 11:26 am

Kaitlyn gave a quick look around. "I'm not really sure. This place is pretty new but I doubt it's like this on a busy day!" She laughed but stopped quickly and started walking backwards towards Charlie's stable. "Anyway I'm sorry but I've got to go ride. I'd like to check out the place before it gets dark. Hey do you have a horse here?" She asked.
Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

Post by redboy18 Wed May 20, 2009 10:29 am

Ry sighed and shook her head as she backed away'no im lookin for one'she shruged and looked around for the office
redboy18
redboy18

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:54 am

Kaitlyn turned around and tapped her fingers on the stable door as the bay tugged at his hay. "So mister, what do you fancy doing?" Obviously, the horse wasn't going to reply but Kaitlyn sensed he wanted a good run around after being cooped up most of the day. She strode across the barn and entered the tack room. Kaitlyn pulled the tiny key out of her trouser pocket and clicked the lock open. Then giving a big heave, she lifted her saddle, pad and bridle and trudged to the stable. In only 5 minutes Charlie was tacked up. Just as Kailtyn reached the barn door, with Charlie's reins in hand, she called back, "Hey Riely? I'm going riding now so I'll see you later!"
Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum