Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

anyone here?

+4
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Callie
lottie4life
psutka13
8 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

anyone here? - Page 6 Empty Re: anyone here?

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Plineco nudged her back and kicked up his back feet playfully. he smiled and nuzzled her neck tickling her with his lips. " all i need is you, bella.. and i love you. what i have in me, in my mind is you.." he smiled and looked into her eyes completley serious and loving.

(and sure bella can foal soon, like tonight, plineco will keep guard! totally approve~! thanks for asking... ty)
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:19 am

Bella giggled from the tickle and looked him back in the eyes "I love you too, Plineco. All I need is you and only you." she lightly nuzzled him. After awhile it got dark. Bella gazed around the area and soon felt pain. She layed down and wasn't able to get up. She felt it. Bella let out a warning whinny to Plineco, waiting for his response.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:02 pm

He understood right away and neighed his sympathy. He nudged her into the trees and looked proud. He then stood by her and looked out onto the slope and all around them. he waited till she was through wich probley would be all night and then would go and meet his foal.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:06 pm

Bella finally was able to rest. She lifted her head and leaned to her newborn foal. She sniffed it gently and saw its a colt - silver grey fur with black mane and tail. Bella was so happy and she lightly nuzzled her young to his legs. She looked up at Plineco with a smile then back at her foal.

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdWhXHPxckmJvuB61dIqEw2xTR-ABOVqfvwN89X3obw1tUYlc&t=1&usg=__BobtXkbU5OM7jaPYFtJtItm_rQo=

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQxw3_Tdv1w5JbxCpNWPOVyrM5bXX3Zqww0h_PoHUmkpMYtIsg&t=1&h=167&w=167&usg=__zrLFIEaNeRRS0a6c8k3epcte5xo=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 pm

Plineco sensed her. he walked cautiously over to the colt. he smiled and if he could cry would. he nickered to the colt and bella happily. then he half reared up and showed his happiness. he smiled and put his head up looking as proud as ever. " he a strong young colt!" he said wonderfully proud. He nudged the colt and nuzzled its head into his neck. its was love and he knew it.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

anyone here? - Page 6 Empty Finally!

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:01 pm

Bella smiled with joy at them. She leaned her head at the foal and looked at Plineco "I'm so happy, Plineco... Our first foal..." her smile was almost with teared up eyes. She looked at her newborn colt that already held on his legs "Silver Stream..." she said in a low and happy voice, looking at her foal. She got up carefully and as Silver Stream tried to walk, she stood behind him to keep his balance.

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXbh2k4uZtqARzzWy1We-_dVHH6_m1Gjs0FFz3uGwTR8iemH4&t=1&usg=__VJ3TrlcWJCAAhqeYXw3zMMTVxg8=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

anyone here? - Page 6 Empty Wonders

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:05 pm

plineco smiled filled with happiness. " wonderful..." he grimaced a little and smiled clean. He walked away twords the cliff a little broken. he wished he could be happier, but it wasnt helping. Like his son! his new born son was walking! he should be the happies stallion alive but somthing was missing. he couldnt help but be sad, but smiled to hide it. He walked over and smelled but then turned on both heels and did a half rear on the lookout, and then he laughed at his son. so cute.

" he looks strong." he smiled knowing his son would become a good stallion.

" hes beautiful like you bella!" he smiled at bella caringly.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Bella looked at him, noticing something. But she didn't show she noticed. She smiled "I know. He will become a very strong stallion, just like you, Plineco." she looked at him and smiled. Silver Stream, now holding on his legs, walked towards Plineco and looked up at him "Dada?" he said in a cute voice that made Bella laugh a little. His voice was a song for her ears.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:15 pm

" thanks babe.." he said cleanly. he smiled at silver. his ears perked at dada. he chuckled and nudged the colt with his big head.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:16 pm

sidca cantered into the meadow. she looked and saw two stallions. she was scared for a split sec. but then trotted forward. Then she saw a family up on the ridge. whoa!

what to do?....
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:34 am

Silver closed his eyes from his dada's nuzzling. He nuzzled him back and flicked his tiny tail. He bounced around his dad, wanting to play. He stopped in front of him and looked up "Pway Pway!" he jumped a little, looking at his dad. Bella giggled at his sweet, cute words "Only a few minutes old and already energetic and wants to play? Wow, he has a bright future as a Stallion!" she said between her happy laugh, looking at them.

(OOC - *pway pway* is *play play* lol didn't came up with other way to spell it xD )

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS6va3utqTXPSiyuhLFTrVwKe0nPLPoYNhzkLR7i31c6ar5cBk&t=1&usg=__f0QYBdqHDctZZU7sHKKEi9bY5Rw=

Last edited by Bella_Crystal_Creek on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

anyone here? - Page 6 Empty Mistyc Cloud

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:44 am

Cloud cantered behind Sidca to the meadows. He saw two stallions, the one grazing, the other looking at a mare with her young and a family. He gasped from the life wandering in this place - it was full of life! He walked beside Sidca and looked at her. He notices her fear from the two stallions "Whats wrong?" he asks her, confused a little.

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRXvblT0W5QLzhUK3eDv_jemZiUXoPB9DyRBgt0Fh5n36Fwv4&t=1&usg=__SXxnlCNfIgpxkCwNDe0gK7tTT-I=

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6qCnqiPWx0U-ww8maY1WMEcF8pLwR7j3xMtPF3oqUvyzxfEY&t=1&usg=__m9X7-SwG_rHTU1ZQhcYnv5FqdSw=

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKsznSbIGC4hT1dh3JWG5W2t48FhQfUEcKLl8h-IfPrqdg-n4&t=1&usg=__jS3NEKBxQ4DuzvQRSvkKOX8oAQc=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Plineco let his mane fall down his neck in a messy manner and nudged his son approvingly. Then he half reared playfully and grunted at his son. " come on lets see if you can catch me!" he neighed. then he ran down the slope and into the meadow galloping and going in tight circles. Then he smelled the two new horses in the meadow. he stopped dead in his tracks. silver bumbing into him. " son.." he said firmly " go to your mother." he saw that cobalt and oberon were already walking over.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 pm

oberon and cobalt saw the mare and stallion. They perked there ears and headed over. cobalt sniffed the mare and stallion.

" hello!" he whinnied pleasantly.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm

Oberon however didnt like intruders so he sniffed and grunted.

" newbies.." he said in a low dominering voice.

" follow us, we will take you to the boss.." he said low and began doing an extended walk over to plineco.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:53 pm

Plineco waited for them ears perked, tail twitching, nose sniffing.

he glared at the horses, but didnt judge knowing they would leave or join.

he dropped his head in an egnologing gesture and pawed the ground.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:55 pm

Sidca had seen this loner before. he had a herd now and she was weary.

she looked to cloud and they began following the horse named oberon.

" we dont mean trouble.." she mumbled to plineco.

" we just want to join a herd."
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:56 pm

plineco smelled her fear and determination. she bowed her head in respect.

" very well," he gestured.

" you may join the herd." he smiled calmly.

" as for your friend, well we will dicuss that." he said firmly. then he gestured for them all to follow him up the slope to bella and silver.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:55 am

Bella sniffed the new horses and neighed for Silver to come to her. She perked her ears when she saw the stallion... It was her very best friend Mistyc Cloud! She started walking to him but stopped suddenly looking at Plineco. Silver stood beside Bella, ears perked at the three stranger stallions and the mare.

Cloud looked up at Plineco and looking over his shoulder he noticed his mare and young standing in the distance. He perked his ears and looked back up at Plineco "I mean no harm for the mare and her young. I mean no harm to anyone, I want to join a herd also." he was showing his respect for him, knowing he is Lead Stallion. He saw them heading at the mare with her young but he didn't follow. He knew that if he dared to go closer to his mare, he could get attacked.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Plineco dipped his head agnologing this horse cloud.

" just watch it stallion.." he said gruffly. He looked at all of them, he smiled at silver peering at the strong colt fondly. Then he kept his attention on cloud as he did meet his son and mare.

GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:28 am

Bella knew it was Rain Cloud, her best friend since foals. She tried to converce Plineco "I think you should let him join... He is my old best friend..." she looked at him and waited for his answer as Silver just stood there and eye-wided looked at the new horses.

Cloud perked his ears at her words but he stood still, not wanting to get attacked by the Lead Stallion... He just waited for their response.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:58 pm

Plineco dipped his head once more and stepped back slightly ensuring the stallion could say hi. but he kept his hooves ready and nostrals flared. He kept watching bella and silver especially.

He then wispered this to his two friends," god, im so uncomfortable like this! will you guys help me, decide where he goes?"
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:00 pm

cobalt thrashed his head answering yes.

" it makes me uneasy, ill keep watch you two dicuss it!" he wispered back.

plineco and oberon walked onto the top of the ridge away from the edge of the woods where everyone was.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:03 pm

" what should we do oberon?" plineco asked huffly.

" well, i think we should let him join then see how he does." wispered oberon back.

" ok, but if he screws up, or does somthing i dont like he is out! o! u! t! out!" neighed plineco quietly to oberon. they then turned back to the group and thrashed there heads greetingly. " your in.." plineco said to cloud.

" BUT! if you make one wrong move, your out..." he wispered to cloud.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:04 am

Bella perked her ears as Silver just held his head leaned at his mom's belly and looked at them. She knew that Cloud was accepted and was happy.

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:NAF9UaL4kIJ6OM:b

Cloud stood his position "I thank you for accepting me. I swear I wont screw things up and I see your worry because of the foal. I will protect it with my life as for your mare also." his ears perked and he bowed, though showing his repsect. Plineco had a promising "I'll kill you if you screw something" look so he couldn't fight back.

anyone here? - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDlev47Rkl1Tfx0mYz2XZbRJ_v-kgQeFtr2FePRLZyapEhA0k&t=1&usg=__-JY5mrp5LYgZfSweurC2nRDky6c=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum