Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

anyone here?

+4
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Callie
lottie4life
psutka13
8 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

anyone here? - Page 14 Empty Re: anyone here?

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:22 pm

(look at the wild horse, i made a mare and her brother. just take a look plz)
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 am

(( Saw them. :3 The mare is cute ;3 ))

Bella sighed and looked down "Maybe. He is the apprentice for the Throne..." she paused, then looked up at the stallions "I claim him to remain a prince of the herd." she said, then turned to Trevegg "There shall be a meeting, under the Full Moon tonight." then turned to Cobalt "Please, go announce the herd for it, Cobalt." she nodded to the direction of the herd.

Kasara met up with the four Guards. She snorted in a frown "Midnight Madness, I call you out." she said loudly and firmly "Step forward and bow for me." she looked as the larger than all of them black stallion stepped forward and bowed before Nia. She let him get up. The stallion rose. Nia looked at all four of them "To all four of you, Midnight Madness is your Guard Leader. I tell you this, so you may know it..." she continued explaining their mission and their target...
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:07 pm

(Please be nice to trevegg he is HIGHLY respected, and is the same rank you are. So you will both decide, he looks out for you and is wiser than bella, age comes with that. thx)
Cobalt, smiled and turned on his heel, but looked back quickly. He said this in a hard tone. " BUT we NEED a stallion to defend the herd NOW! What if were attacked, we have stallions, but one needs to be claimed." He waited patiently for her answer.

Trevegg looked disapointed at cobalt and said, " yes, i understand what you are saying young Cobalt, but it is her decision, as well as mine. Go, we shall decuss it, and be polite, i dont remember you being the leader of this herd." He turned to Bella and smiled.
--------------------------
Silver stream looked hopeful at silver, " maybe someday i could be as great as my father."
Koro nuzzled Kasara lovingly and said " i love you and i wont let anything happen to you, and i WILL NOT leave you." he smiled
A few miles away Rissa and Theirry were walking into the herds scent. " a herd!
" Theirry exclaimed. Rissa looked unintristed and walked the other way. " come on now, maybe they will except us. you cant be a loner all your life." he said. Rissa looked at him angry and narrowed her eyes, she was not in a good mood and theirry wasnt making it better. " fine, but if your wrong and they dont except up we will go MY way." she said defeated. He smiled and bumbed her shoulder playfully. SHe rolled her eyes and walked with him. They came 100 feet away and got uneasy. "follow my lead." Theirry gestrued for her to follow him, and walked into the herd, cautious, with his alarms on high. He walked and started smiling like he belonged. The horses looked at him like he was crazy and flattened their ears. Rissa was half hiding behind Theirry, when the problems arose. The horses got in a circle and flattened their ears snorting, and kicking up dust, waiting for bella or someone to notice the unwelcome guests.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:44 pm

(( I didn't say anything UNrespectful to him... Neutral ))

Bella perked her ears at Cobalt "Go, please." she said, almost sounding like she was on the tip of her nerves from his disrespect. But she sounded rather sharper and firmer than him, then turned to Trevegg.

Silver chuckled "Come on now, you know you've always been great!" she nosed him, smiling, then quickly got up in alarm, seeing the unwelcomed horses. She perked her ears and snorted.

After explaining to the stallions, Nia ordered them to go to the herd and patrol. Midnight Madness was in front, while the other three were on both sides beside him. Halim first trotted into the meadow of the herd with a loud whinny. Some horses looked at him, as well as Cloud. Halim stepped aside as the large black stallion stepped out. He looked around and noticed the unknown horses. Snorting, Midnight cantered over to them and stopped in front of them, oversizing them, but not only that -- he was smart. He looked down at the two horses as Nick, Halim and Enchantment circled the two horses and watched them from all sides. Midnight didn't tear off his gaze from the smaller horses "Why are you in our lands?" his firm and really deep, almost hollow-sounding voice spoke as his reddish-black eyes watched them.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:44 pm

(thx)
Trevegg smiled at her and talked." so he is right, we do need a stallion, but who? would you consider, cloud?" he asked lightly.
-------------------
Silver stream smiled and nuzzled but looked over at the commotion, and perked his ears intrested. He stood and watched wide eyed. He stepped twords them and peered through the crowd around the horse. strangers.
------------------
Theirry smiled politley and said " we mean no harm, we just wanted to speak to your leader." Rissa hid, looking curiously but scared at midnight. She blushed looking behind theirrys back. Trying not to draw attention to herself.
------------------

Cobalt looked mad and peered over the ridge at the strangers. He stomped his foot and nickered over to bella to see.
------------------
Silver stream pushed through, the horses parting, for he was somewhat roalty int the herd. He stepped in front of midnight, and looked defensivly at the strangers. " step back, you have no right to confront them, i will ask the questions." he broadened his chest, and looked competivly at midnight. Even though the stallion was bigger he still looked defiently. Midnight couldnt do anything to him anyway.
------------------
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:23 pm

Bella sighed "Maybe... Okay, I'll decide it at the meeting--" she paused and turned to Cobalt.

Silver made her way through the herd, watching Stream in dismay.

Midnight Madness frowned at the young stallion, but not in a disrespectful way. He bowed his head and made few steps backwards. Halim and the other two of the Guards did the same as well.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:32 pm

Silver Stream smiled and thanked them. He turned and walked twords The two strangers. " hello, kind horses, what brings you here?" Theirry rolled his eyes taunting the young stallion, and smiled sheepishly. " Well, i hope your not the stallion of this herd, i have seen coyotes bigger than you." of course Theirry was over exagerating and smiled jokingly. Silver rolled his eyes, he wasnt that small, just still growing. And he got two inches away from Theirry. " but i am the air to the throne, and i can make or break YOUR existence, fleabites." Silver snickered, and backed away looking amused. Theirry, got mad, and began" ill tell you somthing-" but got cut off by his little sister. " STOP! you two are both acting like foals, pardon me, but i wanted to know if we could join this lovley establishment you have set up here." she said in the sweetest kindest voice she could. Silver stream looked at her tiny size and smiled, " well, now that you put it that way, ill have to consult, with people. MOTHER!" he whinnied for her to come and meet the stranger. He looked pleased with himself, and held his head high, waiting for his mother.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Cobalt looked intrested in what the young stallion had done, and trotted down to were they were looking somewhat mused about the whole converstaion. He was just like his dad, fair, handsome, strong, and fighsty at times. But sown together with broad thread.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:39 pm

Midnight ordered Halim and Nick to move away.

Bella heard her son's whinny and galloped towards him, stopping beside him and looking at the two new horses, ears perked.

Enchantment bowed at Bella and Silver Stream, then backed away a little.

Cloud nosed Luca and trotted over to the rest of the herd, watching the commotion.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Silver Stream faced his mother and told her " i would like to let these horses into the herd mother. dont you think thats a good idead?" he asked in a stallionish voice.
--------------
Luca folllowed cloud and listened.
---------------
Theirry looked at them both, wondering and not saying a word. Rissa was at his side looking around at all the horses.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Bella looked at her son and nodded with a smile. She turned to the horses "Identify yourselves, please." she said as politely as she could.

Nick's ears flicked. He turned and saw Nia, in her usual, royal pose - head high up, light frown and he pr forehoof digged in the griund, a bit further from her. She walked to them.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Theirry smiled charmingly and said" I am Theirry and this is my sister Rissa." he gestured twords his small sister slightly behind him. He looked around and smiled.Theirry noticed Nia and smiled winking to her once. " Thank you Silver is it?" Silver stream nodded and trotted off satisfyed. Before that he bucked up barley missing Theirry's chin, Theirry laid his ears back and snorted playfull. He smiled and chuckeld. He waited for the lead mare's recognition.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 am

(( Eeek! Sorry for my misspelling, I was half-asleep then xD ))

Nia wasn't looking when Theirry winked. She then looked at them and made her way towards Golden Enchantment and Halim. She was standing sideways. Halim was in front of her, while Enchantment stood a bit behind beside her. She perked her ears, whispering each some stuff. Halim smirked, almost charmingly, but it just looked like it. Enchantment nodded.

Bella nodded "Pleased to meet you, Rissa and Theirry, brother and sister. I am Bella, the lead mare. My daughter, Nia, is right over there--she nodded towards Nia with her two Guards, then looked back at the two--"Welcome to our herd. Feel free to meet the other horses." she nodded towards, the now a bit calmer, herd. She tried to sound as polite and soft as she could, not to make them think that she was either angry or impatient. She smiled.

Silver let out her breath and trotted over to Silver Stream and nuzzled him "So, what happened?" she asked, half-expeting his answer.

Cloud nuzzled Luca lovinly, smiling at her. He brushed her mane, then looked at the newcomers. (Can Luca have Cloud's foal in expecting already? I mean, I got bored...)
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:01 am

(yes Luca can have the foal)

GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Theirry set out to grazing with Rissa right at his heels, scared of being noticed, though she knew this was her family now. She stuck close to his side, and whimpered a little, but settled knowing he was there.
-------------------
Silver stream looked kindly at silver and rubbed against her side lovingly. " well, i let to horses into the herd, with my mothers concent. I guess."
-------------------
Luca, walked akwardly to graze by herself. Her foal was moving around, turning making her sides uncomfortable. She looked concerned, but grazed waiting for cloud to come over.
-------------------

Cobalt looked pleased and stood on the ridge, knowing it wasnt right for him to do so, leaders stood on the ridge. He sighed, and headed down to the herd.
---------------------
Trevegg nodded looking at the new horses, and smiled. He waited for bella under the pear tree patiently so they could discuss the leader to be.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:08 pm

Strangely, Lucifer could feel himself trapped, but it lasted for a second. Cloud could feel her cocern and brushed her mane comfortingly. By his scents, the foal was soon to come, maybe tonight.

Bella cantered back to Trevegg and smiled "About the leader..." she began, letting out her breath "You're older and wiser than me, than us, Trevegg. It would be my honor to set you in charge of the Leader's Throne." she smiled, but knew that she would remain a leader as well. Or maybe he would want her as Beta? She waited for his response.

Silver grinned at him teasingly and butted hinds with him, making him go sideways, doing it with a chuckle.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:28 pm

Trevegg smiled, and said " thankyou kind bella, i accept your decision, and i would love it if you would acomany me in that." he said wonderingly.
-------------
Luca, smiled with releif, and said " the foal wil come tonight, i can tell." she went over to the secluded spot in the trees, and laid. Going into labor, she breathed heavily and waited the hours to come.
--------------
Silver stream laughed, and bumbed back, nuzzling her neck kindly. He walked into the herd and began talking to Theirry. " hey fleabites!" he said plafullly. Theirry looked not mused, and rolled his eys. " hey pipsqueak!" he played back. They flattened their ears, and got in eachtohers faces. They got close and squealed at eachother. Silver stream walked away Mad. Theirry looked pleased and looked over at Rissa, who squinted at him sorta mad at them.
Rissa looked around, and sighed. Then someone caught her eye, (midnight) A big black freisian stallion, young, and handsome. She smiled and looked away blushing. Theirry caught it too, and laughed bumping her with his bumb. She looked at him like he was half crazy and grazed.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:48 pm

Luca lying down, about to foal

anyone here? - Page 14 2sammie-albums-horse-picture9639-vanisi-born-in-new-zeland
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:39 am

(( Midnight Madness is a Mérens Horse XD XD XD XD ))

Bella smiled and nodded. She placed a hoof forward from her and elegantly, but respectfully, at him. It was a bow to greet the newcoming leader.

Silver gave them a eye-roll and began grazing.

Cloud looked towards the herd while Luca was in the hide of the bushes, about to foal. He perked his ears as he looked around, patiently waiting.

Kasara nosed Koro "You're so nice... I love you..." she said into his ear quietly, blushing.

Midnight looked over his shoulder at Rissa and lifted his eyebrows in wonder.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:01 am

Trevegg nodded and was tired, so he dozed off a little under the pear tree.
----------
Luca (she had the foal) smiled, there came a little whinnie from the bush and lucifer stood, he was already on his feet coming twords the herd. SHe smiled proud of her job, and followed him closley.

Koro nuzzled her and smiled going to meet the new foal.
-----------
Rissa peered out from Theirry and looked at the foal, she smiled and went to meet him.

(luca and lucifer)
anyone here? - Page 14 10133
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 am

Neo came out from the shadows, and smiled a little. He walked silently to the ridge, and looked over the top. He silently, looked at the herd, and watched the new foal.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Lucifer was still in the bushes. He was proudly up on his feet, not shaking an inch. Even now he had the unusual coloration, mane and eyes. Cloud looked at his son eye-wided and slowly walked beside him. Lucifer snorted up at him, a small smile playing on his face, then he looked at his mother going somewhere...
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:02 pm

Bella, Kasara, Diamond, Rose and Silver trotted over to Luca and congratulated her, then looked over at Cloud.

Nia smiled and trotted to them, followed by her Guards who went into the bushes and nuzzled the foal, urging it out into the daylight sunlight.

(( P.S. Yeah, he can be Midnight's brother. c: ))
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Luca looked feircly at the guards and gave them a sharp whinnie, to not touch her foal, meaning them to let HER do it and ONLY her. She came behind Lucifer, and nuzzled his rump, she smiled and stepped away letting him try to do it herself. " his name is Lucifer," she said to the herd. She smiled at Cloud proud of what they had made. She waited beside Lucifer.
------------------
Rissa smiled and nodded a congrats to Luca, Luca smiled back and nodded. Theirry nudged cloud and smiled.
-----------------
Cobalt looked happily at the young foal, he nudged Sidca next to him. And she rolled her eyes.

-----------------
Neo came down from the ridge and grimaced pained at his brother, but in a friendly brotherly way. He grimaced because he had seen this happen many times and although it was a happy moment its made his sad too. He wanted a foal of his own, but he hushed his dreams, to protect bella. Neo bounced his head at Lucifer, play challenging the young colt. He was kidding and smiled short, then let his long mane hand over his eyes, as he stood next to bella.
-----------------
Trevegg smiled and said" ah, young ones always bring energy to me, it does my heart good to see a young foal. Means he can take my place when i dye." he said in a half joking and lighthearted voice. THen he stood and wathced, then walked up the ridge and peered over the meadow, like a stallion would. Trevegg was old, but he still knew the job quite well.
-----------------
Koro smiled, and nudged Kasara jokingly, like he was getting ideas. But he smiled and nuzzled her neck playfully, nibbling her mane.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm

(from the heaven of great leaders)

Plineco watched from a distant cloud at the herd. He smiled pained at what a loss he had become. He missed the meadow, and he missed his ridge, and he missed bellas scent. He missed it all, he sighed, and turned away grimacing and looking away not able to take it any longer. He stomped his foot and yelled" why me?! why now!?" He looked at his feet infuriated. Oberon sighed and came to his side, " everything has a purpose, im sorry, i know how you feel." he said reasuringly. " NO you dont!" plineco shouted, "youll never know how I feel!" He ran off to another cloud. Oberon sighed, and knew it was true, he never had a herd, or special family. But in his heart he knew that they couldnt do anything about it. He ran off, waiting for plineco to get better.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum