Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

Mountains

+4
BlindMoon
lottie4life
Callie
Sassy12
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty Re: Mountains

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Rose and her filly Kasara climbed up the rocky cliffs. They went in a meadow with a cool breeze. Rose spotted two mares, the one with a foal. She leaned her head forward seeing another figure. It was a stallion. Rose snorted and pushed Kasara to the other direction, hoping that the stallion wont see her filly and charge at it. She licks Kasara's tiny mane and keeps on hiding her, but keeps an corner of the eye on the stallion. Feeling nervous, she pushes her foal to a canter to get out of his sight faster.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:27 pm

Seeing another mare the stallion walked over to her, "Hello, who are you?" he asked in his deep voice.
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Rose stands in front of her filly. She snorts "Black Rose." ... She felt nervous as Kasara hided behind her, keeping ears down, she looked up at the tall stallion and fear took over her. Kasara curled up behind her mother in fear from the stallion. Rose looked with the corner of her eye at her scared filly, then backed off a little pushing her filly further from the stallion. Kasara perks her ears "Mom, who is he?" her scared voice breaks Rose's heart but she keeps looking at the stallion. She perks her ears nervous then looks at her filly. She notices that the stallion might charge at it. But she stays cool "Whats your name?" she waits for his answer, still hiding Kasara
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:43 am

The stallion lowered his head and bent his fore legs, bowing before the mare infront of him,"Sundance mi'lady.You may call me Sunny though, may I be so bold as to ask who the stunning young filly behind you is?" He had seen the foal and how her mother was protecting her and was currious to why.
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:51 am

Rose looked down at him. She felt calm now somewhat. Kasara still stayed hidden behind her. She looked at her young "Her name is Kasara" she said as Kasara perked her ears and got up. She stepped forward to the stallion and looked at him with her curious eyes. Rose smiled and looked at the stallion again waiting for his response.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:04 am

A black mustang stallion walked in the meadow. As he sniffed the air he gaught three scents - mare, filly and a stallion. He snorted and walked towards it. He then saw the horses and greeted them politely "Hello. May I accompany you three?" he waited for their answer.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2010-09-16

http://www.wolfquest.org

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:37 am

The golden stallion leaned down and sniffed at the filly, he started to say something when he heard the stallion behind him. He looked at the black and said "At the moment we are not going anywhere but if we were it would be up to this fine young mare" he didn't know why but he didn't like this stallion even though he was being polite.
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:43 am

Rose looked at the other stallion. Kasara also saw him and hid under Rose. She had her ears perked looking at the both stallions. Rose's ears went back for the way he greeted the stranger. But she kept her smile "Well for now we are not going anywhere though..." she answered in a polite way as Kasara started peeking from under her and looking at the stallion "Hello..." she greeted him, flicking her tail.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:47 am

Soul's ears went back as he knew he wasn't welcomed to accompany them "Well, excuse me for interrupting, I'll be on my way" he snorted, even ignoring what the mare and her filly said. He trotted off.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Sundancer looked confused for a moment then said, "I did not mean to offend anyone," Then thought to himself "I should have let him stay I need to stop judgeing horses before I meet them."
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:10 am

Rose looks at the horse leaving. Kasara puts her ears down then walks back to her mother. Rose snorted and called the stallion back and waits for his response.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackSouls Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Soul's ears went back again. He heard the mare calling him back, but he kept on walking. He got a few trots away from them and forgetting about how he was greeted, he starts to graze. After awhile he lifts his head and starts up towards the lower cliffs to get to the creek for a drink. He then disappeared from their sight.
BlackSouls
BlackSouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 am

Rose kept looking at him, her ears still perked. She looks at Sundancer, then at the stallion grazing. She soon sees him starting up at the creek, but then looses him from her sight. She sighs and puts her ears on sides as Kasara looks up at her mother. Rose snorted at Sundancer "You have to be nicer, you know that?" she didn't mean to be rude, and waited for his answer, as Kasara got on her hind legs and reached his mane then bit it playfully.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty Nevada

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Nevada approached the horses carfully, then looked at them.

" Hello" he looked defiantly at them.

He is a fresian, 17 hands, black and beautiful.

Nevada waited for there response

He is a stallion)
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Rose perked her ears at another stallion approaching. Kasara backed up and looked up at her "Mom is he dangerous?" she asked as she looked at the new stallion approaching. Rose greeted him "Hello, I'm Black Rose and this is Kasara" she said as she looked at her filly. Kasara walked to the stranger stallion and looked up at him with her curious eyes and flicking her tail she snorted playfully and they both waited for his answer.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty His standing domain

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:32 pm

He snorted at the mare and her foal. He flicked his tail and grazed a bit, then he looked at her.

Nevada was the type who thought foundly of himslef, and it took a type of mare to make him happy, one that thought foundly of herself and agreed with him.

He grunted an answer," nevada" he looked and then grazed eyeing them
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:37 pm

Rose smiled as Kasara playfully lowered her head and bit Nevada's mane. She pulled it a little, just playing. Then she let it go and looked at him, flicking her tail playfully. Rose stepped forward a little closer to Kasara and lowered her head to graze, eyeing her filly and the stallion.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty stupid!

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Nevada snorted and threw his head up, making his beautiful long mane fall into place.

He whinnied at the foal, " you should learn to respect your elders, stupid foal." he glared at the foal.

Then he trotted a ways away and kicked his heels, making dirt fly at them.

then grazed and kept one eye on the foal
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty Dont you dare!

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:57 pm

Kasara fell down and barely crawled back to her mother. Rose lifted her head, her eyes filled with anger. She snorted loudly with anger at him "Hey, she was just playing! You were a foal once, duh!" she let out a loud whinny, hiding Kasara behind her. Her eyes filled with anger, Rose was about to charge at him, but stayed put in front of her filly.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty snorting

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:01 pm

(NOTE: this is not plineco this is nevada two diffrent horses)

Nevada glared at them, he cantered up to her, he stood right in front of her, his face inches away from hers, " i think i know i was a foal, you dont have to remind me!" he whinnied. He reared up infront of her, though close to hitting her face with his hoofs he didnt, he set his feet hard on the ground and gave a yell. He just stood there breathing hard at her.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty Ugh...

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:09 pm

Rose snorted right at his face "You got the wrong mare here, mister!" she yelled at him. Kasara stayed hidden as Rose reared and kicked him away. They ran off and soon disappeared from his sight.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Mountains - Page 2 Empty stupid

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:13 pm

He snorted after her, then stayed his ground. he whinnied loud so she could hear him.

" if i ever meet that foal again, it is history, you going down."

" i would just like to SEE you try and stop me!" he glared in her direction, her scent still fresh.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Snorts thinking to herself "Sundancer was way nicer than this so called horse." She soon entered the swamp and her scent mixed with that of a froggy swamp. Kasara's scent also.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:16 pm

he grazed and fogot her
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 am

Sundancer stared in awe at the way Rose had defended herself and her filly. He had wanted to help but it was over quite quickley and he could see that rose had it under control. he looked at her and said," Of course I will be nicer but only to horses that are not like him,"
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum