Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

This site is still active...kinda!?

+3
LexiZoland
LiveAndRideWild
Kat531
7 posters

Go down

This site is still active...kinda!? Empty This site is still active...kinda!?

Post by Kat531 Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:22 am

Hi everyone.

Well it seems like I'm the only one doing anything on this site lol. I see a few members around though, so reply if you are still visiting. I'm gonna message the admin 'cause I don't have a clue where they have disappeared to but I can't be the only one doing anything mod-wise on this site!!

On a previous site that the admin had, and I was a member of, we had a newsletter kind of thing. It had random things on it and I contributed by having a random facts section. It never got past the 3rd of 4th but I was thinking we should have a little section for people to post weekly, or monthly if that suits better. Ive still got my facts document so leave comments on that This site is still active...kinda!? Icon_smile

Well that's all I have to say really. Good. Bye.
Kat531
Kat531

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

This site is still active...kinda!? Empty Re: This site is still active...kinda!?

Post by LiveAndRideWild Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 am

I'm active-ish. I also noticed that this site isn't really active...But I go on over 8 other RPing sites, including mine. So if nothing is going on here I will just go onto another one. So...yeah... If somebody wants to do a RP on here though, I'm interested, depending on the sort of topic of course.
LiveAndRideWild
LiveAndRideWild

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

This site is still active...kinda!? Empty Re: This site is still active...kinda!?

Post by LexiZoland Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:54 pm

I am so active! I want this site to rise up and conquer!
LexiZoland
LexiZoland

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by LiveAndRideWild Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Yeah that would be cool.
I could tell a few people about atb
LiveAndRideWild
LiveAndRideWild

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:29 pm

Thanks Smile
Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

This site is still active...kinda!? Empty PLEASE!!!

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:23 pm

im still active and i think its really great! i love the whole human earning points systum! so please keep up the site and get more members! it seems im the only one playing...

Thanks great job on the site! love it!

Gabe
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Hi everyone.

I've spoken to the Admin of this forum. I'm afraid it is confirmed she no longer visits it and I think would rather it be closed. I haven't logged on for some time either. The site doesn't have much activity. There's only a few members logging on every so often to post a few sentences as a reply to the topics.

The rules do say your human or horse need to be accepted, but I wouldn't want that to stop anybody from playing. So, I've decided that there should be no more accepting, and anybody should be free to post whatever they like! This is until the Admin returns, if she ever does, which I don't think will be very likely.

I'm sorry this site seems to empty and dead. The Admin may have forgotten about this place (even its name and link!), but I still allow notifications to be sent to my email so I do remember this place and have definitely not forgotten. So, keep role playing for however long you like and please feel free to post to this topic whenever you want to speak with me. I will recieve an email and should reply within the same day.

Thanks,

Kat.
Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

This site is still active...kinda!? Empty But...

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:42 pm

but? will there be any other sites like it? i mean... can you give me any good rping sites? cause i like this site the most.. thanks

gabe
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 pm

I don't think the Admin is ever going to make another site, and I'm sorry but I don't know any others. You can stay here if you like!! It's not completely dead, haha. Feel free to post anything. But ..yeah...I can't give you any other sites... Sad
Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

This site is still active...kinda!? Empty sigh...

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 pm

ok... well i think its really a very VERY! bad loss, and im sad to see it deteriorate. Good luck to you! ill keep visiting, and if you could read my posts that would probley be the only reason i would write them... But anyway thanks again and have a nice life or posting session! pirat

gabe Crying or Very sad
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:46 am

Yeah it is. The Admin has had 2 other forums. She closed the first one and made a pretty empty second one, then started this one. I think that was a really bad decision as we lost LOADS of members and nobody knew about the other sites. Im sure if the first one had stayed open, we would have a really busy forum.

But yeah, sorry it's come to this Sad it's a a real shame.
Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

This site is still active...kinda!? Empty ok!

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:30 am

Thanks, well you have been a great help! alien

i probley will still come on, but not as often.

Gabe Very Happy
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:07 am

Well this site sure is empty. When i first entered it I tought there were a LOT of members online by then but when I saw that I was the only member online I just wowed. That is really one big loss and sorry about that... I still come up while I can and I see another member joined What a Face Don´t give up just find a way to spread the word about the website to anyone you know or I don´t know... Ad? I´m not sure, but I Still belive that this site can grow again !!
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BlindMoon Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:52 pm

im still active too an agree with every on e!
BlindMoon
BlindMoon

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2010-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:25 am

If the other members that posted long ago, still have the topics marked as "watched" if we PM them, they might come on. Um, just saying, your choice... Smile
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimimare Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:22 pm

-peers round- I was wondering the same thing, I just joined and posted my joining form. I was wondering if this site was still active? =)

Mimimare

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat531 Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 pm

Hi Mimimare,

I still get emails from this thread so this is why I am replying now. I will check on this forum very rarely which then leads me to look around the forum as a whole and see whether it's still active or not. I'm only a mod so I don't have any real powers and I cannot shut down the site. I've just looked and seen that nobody has posted in almost a year, so all I can say is that this forum has died! Therefore, there isn't much chance in starting up a thread and getting a good quality RP going. Sorry about that :/

- Kat

Kat531
Kat531

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down