Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

anyone here?

+4
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Callie
lottie4life
psutka13
8 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

anyone here? - Page 17 Empty Re: anyone here?

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 am

Bella looked around warily, then spotted a few grey, shadow-black and white figures in the bushes... But what was it? After seconds, it came to her. She half-reared "Plineco, leave!" she whinnied loudly as the figures jumped out and dashed after her. The white arabian reared fully and began running further and further from Plineco and the herd, keeping her speed as long as her legs could hold her. Suddenly, she sprang into a suprising speed and snorted to take in breaths as the figures chased her, their amber eyes fixed at their white arabian prey.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Plineco's eyes became wide and he snorted in amusement but seriousness. He reared and came to the predator at full speed and stomped his hooves down with suprising force. He might be ghostly but he had godly powers. He in others words smited the predator. (god smack!... tee its so funny!) He snorted angrilly but didnt make a sound, not wanting to wake the rest of the herd. he looked at bella dishevled, " shhhh.." he wispered while holding down the predator, what ever it was, with godly foce.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:31 pm

(( They aren't that close.. :3 ))

Bella widened her eyes as the two white predators jumped on her back and pinned her to the ground fully. She cried out a whinny, but it was too weak for a help-call. Her pale blue eyes looked around in fear and stopped dead, looking deep into the predator's amber eyes. She shut her eyes and now knew who was attacking her - wolves. She attempted to bite one of them, but they already began snapping at her rear legs. She snorted and kicked wildly, throwing them off. But as soon as she got up, the other two black wolves jumped on her and again pinned her to the ground and the two grey came in help to weaken her even more.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 pm

(oh sorry well plineco will help hes not just going to prance off into the sky and watch his wife get killled!)

Plineco reared but didnt make a sound, he looked serious at bella to tell her not to make a sound either, or at least try!

He lowered his head and charged at the wolves, hooves flying, teeth bared, and he was bucking up dust and kicking madly.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:44 pm

Bella panted heavily and felt the wolves snap at her, but didn't notice any major, really visible scars on her. As soon as Plineco attacked, the wolves suddenly stopped dead to look at him and their amber eyes widened. One of them, a beautiful white wolfess with piercing icy blue eyes and a golden pentagram on her forehead, stood in front of her pack and Bella, howling louder than anyone ever. The pack answered with a few weak howls and began running off, leaving Bella alone. The white wolfess blinked and ran off, two feathery puffs visible from her sides. Wings? Bella shook her head and they were already away. She slowly got up and tiredly looked around, her legs shaking.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:26 pm

plineco breathed heavily and sighed. he came to bella and asked " are you alright love?!" he came to her side and let her lean against him. He saw dawn was approaching and said " i have to go... ill see you later, ill bring somnthing down from the heavans that can help. only 24 hours my love!" he sighed and repeatedly said sorry, but he would vanish forever if he didnt vanish now. he vanished and left his scent still lingering.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:38 am

"Yes, I'm fine..." Bella whispered. But when she lifted her gaze, Plineco was nowhere to be seen. A tear striked down from her face and she began trotting back to the herd, head held low.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:32 pm

Plineco scrunched his face but didn't cry. He was sorry about what he did to bella, but he had to go and couldn't do anything really. He sent a thought from him into her head. "I'm sorry hun. I had to go. But I promise I'll bring some eternal mist down from the heavens to make you better. Just wait 12 hours. Meet me by the lake in the woods."
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:53 pm

Bella nodded and galloped off to the herd. There she stood on the ridge, the wind blowing through her mane.

Silver Stream snorted in his sleep, then awoke, but fell asleep again.

(writer's block, sorry I wasn't on, too busy with school.... )
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:08 pm

(its ok.. some new people joined! it would be cool , if they want to, to join us. just saying!)

Plineco sighed and watched from horse heaven. He waited calmly for bella's signal it was time. But the hours seemed to go by by years. It was a long time before night time....
--------------
Asasha perked her ears, the morning was apon them and she was waiting for bella to wake up. She nudged Midnight sort of impatiently and nickered, nuzzling his neck affectionetly.
--------------

Silver stream awoke all of a sudden, aware of a presence he felt like he knew but then to his releif it was bella. BELLA! he thought, his mother was covered in scratches and looked like she had just been through horsey hell. He perked his ears cautiously and sniffed the air, he eagerly walked up to her trying not to wake the others and said " mother, are you ok? what happened?" in an urgent voice.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:14 am

(( Yeah, I saw. Very Happy WELCOME to onyx12 !!! Smile ))

Bella nuzzled Silver Stream and smiled softly "It's alright, I just had to drive off some wolves from harming the herd," she explained, neck-hugging her son.

Silver woke up, finally, stretched and let out a low whinny as she looked around sleepily, noticing Bella and Silver Stream up the ridge. She smiled and began sniffing the grass, getting ready to graze when she found a nice fresh spot.

Midnight Madness awoke from Asasha's nuzzle and shook his head, nuzzling her back. Then he shot up and pawed the ground with his hooves one by one and looked around for the princess. (GOD DAMN, I forgot her name... xD)
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:03 pm

(PRINCESS?! who is that? i must have forgotten...)

Silver Stream smiled and nodded convinced, smelled her, and then walked off to the top of the ridge and started grazing.
----------------
Asasha smiled and grazed.
----------------
Larkin swooped around unoticed and smiled at everyone. he sighed not feeling like bothering anyone that day!
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:08 am

(( Uhm........ The daughter of Bella and Plineco....... GAH!!!! *amazingly painful facepalm on my forehead* ))

Bella whinnied in a greeting of the new day, reared and watched the herd wake up. Then she began grazing calmly with her son.

Midnight smiled at Asasha and trotted off to gather with the band.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:32 pm

(oops! can we name her somthing diffrent?! something a little more authentic, no ofense...srry totally fogot, well actually i didnt even know!)

Asasha joined the herd and got even happier than before.
-----
Silver stream reared with his mother and turned to meet everyone.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:01 pm

(( Nia for damn sake!!! xD Don't you remember? Ugh, go see the Wild Horses topic... -_- ))

Nia awoke from her slumber and quickly joined in with Halim, Midnight Madness, Golden Enchantment and Nicholas. They looked up at Bella and Silver Stream. Nia only let out a happy whinny while the stallions around her reared in response for a greeting of the new day upon the herd.

Bella smiled and continued grazing.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:58 pm

(OH YEAH! SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT! SILLY ME, ... i do remember now! yay)

Silver stream nodded to his sister, who was younger, but he still respected her and waited for the other stallions to come up and join his happiness.
------
Plineco smiled from heaven and looked down on his herd and his children. He sighed heavily and slept soundly on a cloud waiting till night time to come to see his beloved bella again.
-------
Larkin smiled a little and looked around he folded his legs comfortably over eachother and lay on a cloud as well, he looked again at plineco. Then he poofed out of heaven and went to Hell. That was were he belonged, and perhaps he didnt really have such a bad soul after all!
-------
Asasha followed Midnight around and grazed happily for the first time in a LONG time.
-------
Sidca came around twords the circle of fun and nickered to silver. " hey again, for the first time in a long time i feel happy again, ever since oberon.." she smiled a little and kept her head high.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:02 pm

(FOR Bella_Crystal_Creek)

Hey! im actaully going to make a black unicorn now! since Larkin actually isnt that bad and made it back to hell so he cant tourture anyone hes gone for good! but that goes to show that he is really good.

So im going to make Brandon, a GOOD well-natured gentlemen of a unicorn, hes black and REALLY nice. He is handsome somwhat not ugly or anything, but i think he is going to like trasport messsages from plineco to bella and become bellas friend. He could join the herd and just be helpful about protecting the herd and things. Like another plienco sorta! But not really. You know? and if you want bella could POSSIBLY, POSSIBLY!!! like Brandon. He is very kind and is in no way like Nia's boyfriend! so tell me what you think~

Gabe
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:09 pm

(This is in the woods behind the ridge, far away, but HOPEFULLY(wink wink nudge nudge,...bella) bella will come across his, in disbelivement because HES A UNICORN!!! and shes never seen that)(just saying...)
Brandon walked through the forest, he swished his tail pleasantly and looked up. A tiny breeze went through his mane and tail making him feel so alive. He loved the nature and what it could do, " i hear you mother..." he said out loud to mother nature. Brandon breathed in deeply and closed his eyes letting the soft wind caress his fur. As this happened he took steps and let the grass craze his feathers, enjoying the deepness of mother natures world.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:37 am

(( Man I even lost track of who was Nia's boyfriend... Neutral ))

Bella trotted down, whinning for Silver Stream to look after the herd. She then sprang herself into a gallop, entering the forest, she could feel the wind blow through her mane, the fresh air of the trees and grass hit her nostrils. She then stopped and reared, pawing the air as she scented a horse, but not a normal one - a unicorn. Tossing her head in confusion with a snort she galloped after the scents, dug her hooves in the ground and stopped. She already dug in some earth with her hooves as she attempted to stop and as she did she reared again, shocked and scared at the unicorn's sight.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:42 am

Stardancer watched Bella and the unicorn from above, trotting over the invisible day stars. She snorted and sighed, fading away into the daylight.

Lucifer, wings flapping slowly, walked over to the cloud where Plineco was laying on. Snorting he let out a ghostly/devilish-sounding whinny and then ran down out of the stallion's sight, fading to Hell.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:19 am

(Nia doesnt have a boyfriend anymore remember?) ( oh and cloud and Luca have a foal together too! so ill bring them into the story too! its ok were just getting back into it and cant remember.)(oh and brandon is a good unicorn so stardancer doesnt have to worry! He will come up time to time and be friends of course!)

Silver Stream smiled and nodded looking at the herd and rearing excitedly to be "leader" then started grazing keeping his eye on the herd.
----------
Plineco picked up his head at the whinnie of Lucifer and looked around, but all he could see was some dark mist from the stallions dissapearence.
----------
Brandon opened his eyes slowly and looked at Bella. He smiled gracefully bowed in greeting to her. " hello bella" he said smiling at her and took a step twords her.
----------
Luca nuzzled cloud and grazed, watching Lucifer eagerly behind her.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun May 01, 2011 1:59 pm

(( Yeah, but it's Bella's first time seeing a Unicorn! xD ))

Bella landed on all fours, pinning her ears back. "How do you know my name?" she demanded with a hoof stomp.

Cloud smiled and looked at his son bounce around the meadow, then returned the soft nuzzle to Luca before looking up at the sky, breathing in the fresh air.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon May 02, 2011 5:06 pm

(ok...hell take it slow..)
" my dear bella, i know alot of horses names. I come to help you in your time of need. If you want. It would be easiest if i could join your herd... i hope im not to forward?" he smiled and spoke in a calm friendly voice.
------
Luca smiled at cloud and watched her son protectivly and proud.
-----
Silver stream looked possesivly over the herd, but was still curious where his mother was.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri May 06, 2011 9:05 am

Bella pinned her ears back and snorted, head tossing up. How come Unicorns exsist?! she tought. But... Since Plineco's ghost came... Then everything's possible..., she sighed and lowered her head, still frowning. "Who are you, then?" she snorted.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri May 06, 2011 5:52 pm

Brandon smiled amused at her thoughts. " my name is brandon, and I don't come to harm, only to help.... If you want it of course..." he looked at her kindley.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum