Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

anyone here?

+4
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Callie
lottie4life
psutka13
8 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

anyone here? - Page 18 Empty Re: anyone here?

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat May 07, 2011 5:21 am

Bella lifted her head and nodded. "You can join, but you'll have to speak with someone in the herd," she said, motioning for him to follow as she began trotting off to the herd. Who knows what Trevegg will say, she thought to herself as she kept on going.

From afar, the large black stallion Midnight Madness caught a weird scent with Bella, reared up and kicked his strong hooves in the air, making Nia look at him with a worried face. He landed on all fours, motioned for Enchantment and Nicholas to follow him as they trotted off to find the Leader Mare.

Halim remained with Nia, looking at the herd and if any danger -- such as a mountain lion -- came upon the calm day of the herd. Nia grazed under the protection of the arabian stallion.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat May 07, 2011 10:04 am

Brandon raised an intrested eyebrow to her. " well i will talk to anyone you wish for me to talk to. and... Thankyou." He followed her standing tall and swishing his tail slightly. He had been watching them for a while and wanted to help them in their time of need. While walking with her he perked his ears and listened to the sounds of nature.
--------
Plineco perked his ears from his cloud and twitched a little, this was brandon, the unicorn that had so kindly led him to the ends of the earth twords horse heaven. He watched intently and intrested wishing bella strenth and luck. Yet his heart yearned to be down their and be with them. He felt the pang of sadness, but shoved it deep into his chest and went to talk to the elder stallions.

"Phoenix.. i was wondering if there is more i can do to be in the lives of my heard?"
" Well, plineco, i take kindley to your concern for them, but there is not much you can do. "(some other elder horses wisper to him and they do this for a few minutes.) Plineco turns and starts to walks away.

" um, plineco?"
"yes?!"
" there is ONE thing you can do, but it has not been performed, in... several thousand years. It is a VERY hard thing to perform and is called "alia pariunt" It allows the user to come back into animal form and live the rest of your life............... we will see what we can do though... you have proved yourself very worthy."
---------
Nia smiled up at cloud and nuzzled lucifer with affection and said " go and play little one"
---------
Silver Stream followed Midnight slightly angry at him, for investigating with out his permission.He followed him stomping off. " HEY!" he yelled angrily after Midnight.
--------
Trevegg sat on the ridge and looked down at his hooves, he glanced at silver stream and wished he was that young again. He was going VERY gray in the face and was tired. Today he was going to resign from the job, and hand it over to Silver Stream, though bella didnt know it yet. He would tell bella when she came back.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri May 13, 2011 1:15 pm

Bella sighed and kept walking, ears to the sides. Uniconrn?! Gosh, this can't be real!...., she thought and soon heard Stream's distant yell. She picked up her ears and walked a bit faster.

Midnight Madness stopped and so did the other two stallions with him. He turned around to Silver Stream and snorted, muscles tensing as he looked down at the young prince. "Yes, your Majesty?" he bowed his head slightly. He knew he was leaving the herd without Silver Stream's permission, and so did his companions, so they were ready for the punishment - if there was any.

Lucifer flicked his tail at Nia and bounced off after a dark-colored butterfly, prancing as if he was showing off.

Cloud chuckled at his son. "He is going to be a great stallion," he said and nuzzled Luca lovingly and protectively.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 pm

Brandon chuckled at her thoughts, and rolled his eyes casually. He followed her, keeping up to beat.
--------
Plineco waited for the elders to talk it over, it had been two days and still nothing about this "alia pariunt." Then Phoenix walked over elegantly and looked at him, his eyes twinkled with proudness and wiseness. " you HAVE proved yourself worthy and we will grant you the alia pariunt. I hope you really want this because, once we grant you this you cant change back." Plineco nodded and stood there ready for what ever came to him. Phoenix and the other elders gathered around them and chanted " by the fire and earth which we are bound, let heaven prevail on earth and everything be wound." Over and over again. but plineco felt nothing, then a strange creeping tingling sensation enveloped him. He sparkled and shined for a minute. He opened his eyes again and looked around. He was in the middle of the forest on the east side of the ride. He started walking twords his homeland determined to see his family.
--------
Silver stream relaxed his ears, which had been pinned menicingly down to his head. " well, i was just wondering were you think you are going! My mother is fine, and if she needs anything im sure she would neigh." With that he gave a curt nod and walked away twords trevegg to discuss somthing he wanted to tell him earlyier.

-------
Trevegg gave a nod, and Silver stream bowed a little to his elder leader. " um Silver stream. It had come to my attention that i am becoming VERY old, and you are young. I am no longer suite for being leader. So i would like to pass that on to you if thats ok?"
" OH OF COURSE!" Silver stream reacted excited. but not TOO excited.
" Good, well of course we will have to talk this over with your mother and see what she says." He smiled and nodded.
-------
Silver stream was so excited he started calling " MOTHER" he smelled the air trying to scent her.
------
Nia smiled at her son, and nudged cloud happily. " i know, just like you." she smiled and chewed grass.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat May 14, 2011 6:08 am

(( You mean Luca, Nia is the princess. xD ))

Midnight Madness sighed. "Of course...," he murmured as Silver Stream walked off and nickered for Enchantment and Nicholas to go. They cantered off in the woods, split up and disappeared from the herd's sight as Midnight returned.

Bella soon heard galloping in the distance and saw the red roan Nicholas trotting over to them. "Nicholas!" she exclaimed, surprised. "What are you doing here?" she asked, walking over to him.
"Midnight Madness ordered me and Golden Enchantment to search for you.... Uh....," Nicholas said, cocking his head to the side at the unicorn. "What the hell?!" he exclaimed, ears perked at the horned horse. Eyes wide he backed off, frowning at Brandon.

Lucifer kept trotting after the butterfly, then tripped and rolled over on his back, kicking his feet in the air at the butterfly. He then began twisting like a worm, scratching his back with a playful whinny.

Nia sighed and looked over at Halim, then at the herd and up at the sky. Her heart tore, remembering the awuful news of her father's death. She fought back a few tears and lowered her head to graze, attempting to hide her weakness.

Silver looked up and saw Silver Stream excited. "Oh, I wonder what has gotten into him?" she murmured and smiled, whinning playfully to him, tail flicking.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat May 14, 2011 7:32 am

(YEAH SORRY!)

Bradon looked at him curiously and whinnied a bit. " what? never seen a unicorn before?" he smiled and choked back a laugh.(of course he meant this good naturedly)
-------------
Luca smiled at her son and joined him, prancing around his little body compared to hers.
_------------
Silver stream came up to his mother and his eyes went huge when he saw brandon. " WHOA!" he half screamed. "um," he said trying to look at his mother and NOT bradon. " mother, trevegg wants to give me the leadership! i accepted it, but he has to talk to YOU first. uhhhh!" he stomped off a little frustrated.
-------------
Trevegg walked up to bella, smiled nicley at the unicorn, not really bothered by it or anything. " Bella, it has come time for me to hand over my leadership, to someone.... more qualified and young. I was hoping you would be alright with me handing over the leadership to your son. Please, come talk with me on the ridge and you friend. He nodded twords brandon.
-------------
Plineco galloped through the woods desprite to get into his homeland of the valley. He breathed deeply and scented he was close. Then he galloped out of the woods to the edge of a meadow. Where he saw his herd. He almost cryed because of how happy he was. He stopped and grazed at the edge of the forest waiting for a horse to notice him as a loner or somting. Though he could barley do this due to the urge he felt to run up to his family and whinnie and snort with them in rejoyce.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat May 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Nicholas snorted, pinning his ears back. "Weirdo...," he murmured to himself only and then looked at Silver Stream, smiling.

Bella grinned widely. "That's good! We'll talk it over," she said but then noticed his excitement/confusion for Brandon. "Oh, um... This is Brandon...... An unicorn...," she said, wincing. (writer's block)
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat May 14, 2011 3:40 pm

(Well you cant possiblly have writers block because all you have to do is follow what im writing. hope that helps!XD)

Trevegg smiled at Bella and walked twords the ridge.
--------
Bradon followed to a point and stopped not wanting to intrude on the converstaion.
-------
Plineco kept grazing, just waiting to be noticed.(i kind of want bella or Nia to notice plineco, just saying.)
-------
Silver stream went bouncing around bella and trevegg waiting for the answer.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat May 14, 2011 4:19 pm

(( Writer's block means when a writer... Ugh, it means that I'm too busy or in a rush, so I can't type much. ))

Nia looked at the ridge, eyes wide. Who was that? Was it really him? Her father????? She quietly trotted over behind him, ears pinned back to her head. "Who are you?" she asked Plineco, not able to recognise him. He was dead!!! she thought.

Bella smiled at Silver Stream. "Of course, I'll announce it to the herd, Silver Stream," she nuzzled her foal and motioned for the group to follow her. Soon Golden Enchantment came.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat May 14, 2011 6:15 pm

9um, i know what writers block is, it means you cant think of what to write, thats why there is the words writersBLOCK in it. cause your brain is blocked from thinking of a storyline or whats going to happen next.)

Plineco looked at Nia wide eyed, not knowing who this was. "My name is Phoenix and i would like to speak to your leader on behalf of joining this herd."
-------
Silver stream looked excited and smiled. He whinnied for the herd to look up at them and listen.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 am

Nia pinned her ears back, frowning and blinking. "I'm not sure you're Phoenix....," she murmured, he really looked like her father. "I'm Nia---," she got cut off, hearing Silver Stream's whinny. "Oh, mother is here!" she exclaimed, flicking her tail.

Bella trotted up the ridge and widened her eyes at Plineco/Phoenix. She then shook her head and looked at the herd. "Please, may I get everyone's attention!" she whinnied, "We are announcing the new leader of the herd!"

Cloud trotted over to Luca and Lucifer and looked up at Bella, not recognising the new stallion. Lucifer giggled at his mother and stood up, shaking his short mane. It looked like as if humans cut it short.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun May 15, 2011 12:11 pm

Plineco rolled his eyes, and began walking twords the middle of the meadow, watching his son.
---------
Silver stream looked at his mother excited and waited for her to announce his leadership.
---------
Trevegg smiled and stood next to them.
---------
Brandon stood away, not wanting to draw attention to himself.
---------
Luca smiled up at the leader and nudged lucifer to watch.

---------
Sidca flicked her tail and look up at them excitedly.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun May 15, 2011 12:34 pm

Bella looked at Plineco, not believing it. But then she focused upon the herd. "I, Bella, leader of this herd, gather you all for the news. Trevegg, our wise and trustful leader has retired, giving up his leadership to a younger one. Please, everyone greet Silver Stream, our new leader!" she whinnied and reared.

Nia reared, pawing the air happily.

Cloud did the same, whinning with happiness.

Halim lifted his head and whinnied, then frowned and trotted over to Plineco, stopping the stallion. "And you are?" he asked coldly.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun May 15, 2011 4:51 pm

(nice picture, i decided to let go of asasha, she is stupid. and too many characters!)(would it be possible if i could get a lady friend for halim later?!)

Silver stream went in front of his mother and reared. When he came back down he noticed a horse he didnt reconize with her. He squinted, and left his mouth hanging. that look like his fath... He didnt even finish his thought, he pushed past his mother and ran down the ridge. " MOVE!" he whinnied to everyone. Then he came to plineco, he smiled so big.
-------
Plineco looked at Halim coldley, losing his identity and said" im Plineco, former leader of this herd...." he got into halims face and stared him down, not really noticing silver stream.
-------
Trevegg looked shocked on the ridge and gasped, then nudged bella and tossed his head twords the crowd that had formed over by the lone horse.
-------
Brandon smiled and said to bella " i guess you found your way after all, you wont be needing me." with that he galloped into the woods, and in mid-stride vanished. Brandon was only there to help bella till she no longer needed help. If she really needed it again, she could just think of him and he would appear.
-------
Luca whinnied and turned, mouth open and watched the crowd gather around the lone horse, she didnt know who this was?
-------
Sidca twiched her ear, and walked around him, " smells like plineco!" she hugged him with her shoulder, ignoring halim's cautiousness.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri May 20, 2011 6:22 am

(( Thanks! ^_^ And okay, I might bring Stardancer in soon.. And the hunters, since humans have to come too, right? I think we had those ideas earlier... Question Well.... I'll keep changing the photos in my sig, since I quickly get bored with the same old thing. xD ))

Halim laughed. "Plineco? Former leader? He's dead," he answered, but then had to back away as Nia shot him a look, standing beside Plineco. She looked at the stallion. "Dad?" she instantly asked, the flashback of the same face, scent, and everything about her father coming back to her, and now seeing him live was really startling.

Bella perked her ears, a sad-and-happy expression crossing her face. She whinnied and galloped down to the group, looking at Plineco as the horses moved away to give her way. She smiled at him, but her breathing was heavy, since she could hardly believe it.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri May 20, 2011 5:58 pm

(OK! just wait till plineco and silver stream share the leadership(that will come later) till the humans come so they are well prepared.)

Plineco snorted at the young foolish stallion, but pinned his ears and gave a bored but sad look on his face remembering he died. He felt so alive and he didnt need to be reminded that he WAS dead. But his face got OVER rejoyced when he saw bella and his grown up daughter nia.

" Yes, its me Nia. You have grown so-" but then saw bella and lost it.
" Oh bella, im back." he smiled lovingly at her and took a step forward, but not sure what the others would do.

Silver stream flicked his tail and pushed halim away, " father, it is you, but i thought you.-" then stopped looking at his mother. Sidca smiled at them all, she was once young and now was older than she used to be.
" Oh plineco is REALLY is you!"
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat May 21, 2011 8:20 am

(( Okay. Do you like Bella in my sig? xD ))

Bella widened her eyes and took a step backwards, shocked. Nia pulled away from her father. "No, I don't believe it," she said, frowning and pinning her ears back. (okay, another writer's block.... gotta see Pirates of the Caribbean in 3D! ))
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat May 21, 2011 9:08 am

(i didnt know she was a cremello?!)

Plineco smiled and said " beleive it, its me. Let me explain." He explained hte whole story about the thing that turns you back to real life.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat May 21, 2011 10:00 am

(( She isn't. She's a white arabian. But it was the only photo I found....... ))

Nia's nostrils flared and she snorted. "So it is you!" she suddenly exclaimed and reared high, tossing her head back which startled part of the group. Bella smiled and walked over to Plineco, pressing her head against his. "I missed you," she whispered.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun May 22, 2011 8:10 am

(oh ok!i can help you find some.. ill look with you! cause i have found some really good ones.)
He smiled at them then turned to Halim and stared his down " and who is this big brute of a stallion?!" he asked Nia and Bella.
--------
Silver stream whinnied and laugh.
--------
Sidca stomped her foot and laughed.
--------
Trevegg joined them whinnieing.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun May 22, 2011 1:10 pm

Halim sighed. Nia whinnied coldly, making everyone stop laughing. "Father, how could you insult one of my faithful guards?!" she stomped her hoof angrily at him, snorting and frowning.

Bella nodded. "Yeah, Plineco, that was rude... Don't you think?" she said, flicking her ears. Suddenly, out of the blue, Midnight Madness, Golden Enchantment and Nicholas stood beside Halim, looking at Plineco.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun May 22, 2011 3:06 pm

(oh come on, it was a joke, halim was all your DEAD!? to plineco so i would be affended. its a joke... jeezzz.."

Plineco sighed and couldnt agrue with his daughter and wife. " well im glad to be back." he finally said.
-----
Silver stream looked at his mother accusingly as if to say, come on. Then he whinnied a welcome to his father.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri May 27, 2011 11:04 am

(( So, what are the pics of 'talk to the hoof' that you said you found? ))

Nia sighed. "I don't like jokes. And this didn't look like one," she said and looked at Halim, smiling.

Bella didn't notice Silver Stream but kept her distance from Plineco, still not fully believing it. "Glad you're back," she said to him, smiling.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat May 28, 2011 6:58 am

(they are not talk to the hoof, but there are some really good WHITE arabian horses.)

Plineco sensed a change in bella, the way she stood apart from him and he looked at her, scrutinizing her every move. He smiled fakely and thought, he was slightly sad, he came home and no body knew him or stood up for him. he was not happy with that and got angry for a second then let it go, and flicked her tail walking twords the meadow happily.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sat May 28, 2011 7:19 am

(( Oh, I've seen those. Smile ))

Bella sighed and followed Plineco to the meadow as the herd scattered, but every now and then one of the horses would throw a welcoming whinny to Plineco and smile, or even rear in a greeting. Bella stood beside Plineco. "How did you come back?" she asked him.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum