Above The Bit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Statistics
We have 77 registered users
The newest registered user is taytay1314

Our users have posted a total of 1192 messages in 190 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 52 on Wed Mar 11, 2015 2:17 pm
Affiliates
Want to help ATB advertise? Copy this code onto your own website:

free forum

anyone here?

+4
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Callie
lottie4life
psutka13
8 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

anyone here? - Page 9 Empty Re: anyone here?

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:02 pm

silver stream bucked playfully and joined in on welcoming kasara.

Luca grazed close to cloud lovingly.

Bonita, plinecos mom, heard his whinnie and galloped to him excited to meet her son for the first time since birth. " Plineco!" she nickered.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2010-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:46 pm

Plineco galloped to her and when they met a few meters from the herd they exchanged a neck hug( when both of them hug eachother with their necks). " i would like u to meet my family" he gestured twords the heard. She boldly walked into the herd as if she were the lead mare.

Plineco lead her away from most of the staring horses to his wife.

" bonita this is bella, my wife." he said simply with a smile. Bonita looked bela over and smiled, she said" its a pleasure!"

Plineco wiated for her response.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:43 am

Bella saw them from a distance and smiled. Her ears folded back a little from her boldly walk, but afterwards she ignored that and greeted her "Good day to you, its a pleasure to meet you!" she said with a smile.

The foals played happily.

Diamond and Rose were talking about their own stuff.

Cloud nuzzled Luca lightly and grazed.

(btw, good name for Plineco´s mom. Cuz the name Bonita, in spanish means beauty. Wink )
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2010-08-15

http://www.bluefirebloodspack.wetpaint.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:59 pm

(i know that thats why i chose it!)
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:08 pm

(LOL)
Bonita nickered to bella and trotted into the herd to greet the other horses. oberon and cobalt along with sidca nodded and greeted w/ welcoming whinnies.
Silver stream smiled and nudged her belly, with that bonita's eyes got big and she nuzzled the offspring of her son. She smiled and went off to say hello to cloud and luca. She smiled and nickerd to them. " hello!" she said warmly.

Plineco on the other hand was concerned about bella at the moment. " bella honey, how is the foal?" he asked gently. He nudged her belly and smiled at rose and her.

Silver stream was playing w/ the girls, and laughed. " catch me slow pokes!" he said playfully.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:38 pm

Diamond and Rose greeted the new mare warmly w/ welcoming whinnies. Then they continued their talk.

Cloud nodded "Hello." he said.

Bella nodded "The baby is fine, love.." she nuzzled him.

Silver lifted her tiny tail "Youre on!" she said playfully. She ran after him, but meanwhile she thought 'Wow... He is soo cute!' she grinned widely.

Kasara laughed "We're gonna get ya!" she said playfully.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:42 pm

silver all of a sudden bumbed into his dad. He smiled at him and his dad smiled back. He looked behind him and saw they caught him. " aww man!"

Plineco nickered and stomped his foot waiting for them to settle. He then got in front of the herd and whinnied loud and long wanting the hereds attention.

" Like in my other breifing we will be moving along the forest till winters end.
I hope everyone is ready to leave, we will leave this upcoming morning. so get a good rest and be prepared to walk long." he nodded his head in thanks and went to rest by bella.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:09 am

anyone here? - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVm3QA6-UFf8NM7vgjcBgop9z_nPlCOFXHRrGWDmlfU-EvOEA&t=1&usg=__whKxzDsYOeN_JGQ3g3O0zkO5dLA=

Bella nuzzled Plineco and brushed her muzzle on his neck, smiling.

Kasara, Silver and Silver Stream putted their ears down and nodded at Plineco. They layed down and cuddled in eachother to get to sleep, though it was already sunset. They murmured their stuff before going to sleep.

Diamond and Rose nodded at Plineco and Diamond said "Ok, Rose, I hope you will be prepared for tomorrow, though we will watch eachother's backs!" she said softly to her.

Rose nodded "Thanks, Diamond, you are a good friend." she smiled and walked over to the foals. She nuzzled Kasara and Diamond nuzzled Silver then they both went a little further and layed down beside each other to keep theirselves warm.

Cloud nuzzled Luca "Lets get to sleep, hun, tomorrow is the 'big day' he said softly and calmly to her, looking at her eyes he meanwhile thought 'Never thought I would meet such a beautiful mare...' he thought and wated for her response.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Plineco gave a dry smile and with a dash a tiredness in it. He nuzzled back and stood next to her dozing off.

Silver stream moved over to where they were and nuzzled up to silver and kasara. " good night!" he mumured. then slumped against them and went asleep.

Luca smiled and pushed her head into clouds neck notifying she was indeed tired. She nuzzled up and closed her eyes. Then she laid down and rested her head apon her chest and waiting for cloud then slept.
in her head: he is so prefect!
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:29 am

Bella layed down and looked around for awhile.

Kasara and Silver lowly murmured ''Night, Silver Stream.'' then they quickly drifted into sleep.

Diamond and Rose were sleeping.

Cloud smiled at Luca and layed beside her to keep her warm. He rested his head on the ground and fell asleep.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Plineco felt the early morning mist and got up slowly shaking his mane. He whinnied loud and clear no caring what time it was. Most of the herd woke.

Luca got to her knees and up to her legs, she shook and looked sleepily at her leader.

Silver whined" come on..." and got up very slowly.

Plineco shot everyone a, i dont want to hear it, look and stomped his foot. He then said this" foals in the middle, stallions at the back, mares in the front, and of course bella you will lead to the forest, and ill follow up the back. be on the look out for wild animals or other horses. and last the most important thing! KEEP UP!

GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:24 am

All the foals flicked their ears and stood in the middle.

Cloud was the one who stood right behind the stallions and foals to keep watch of their backs.

Diamond and Rose stood on the front, behind Bella.

Bella nodded at Plineco and stood in front of the herd. Once they were all set she let out a whinny "Don't fall behind! Follow me!" she said firmly and walked.

Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:11 pm

plineco tossed his head approvingly and nudged the stallions with his nose. He looked back and forth during the treck. As they walked into the forest, he circled around the herd looking at them from all sides. They had travled for about half the day then plineco noticed everyone slowing. He could sence they were almost there. He circled to the front and wispered to bella " we are almost there, we wil be there within a few three or so miles. So just keep encouraging everyone!" he nudged her lovingly and went to the back and whinnied encouragement and said we are almost there to the herd.

He smiled and kept walking heavily.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:14 pm

Luca's legs felt like led, she was slowing fast. Even her brother silver stream was ahead of her! She slamed her eyes close and put her head down walking with shear will power. They had been running and walking most of the day. She looked back and saw cloud, she nickered quietly but didnt want to hold up the herd.

Silver stream was prancing along not feeling a bit tired he thought this was fun. sort of like a feild trip. He kept his head high and ran foward in circles, but one swift look from oberon and he put his head down and walked normally.

GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:20 pm

Cloud noticed Luca getting tired and perked his ears.

Bella led them.

Silver and Silver Stream snorted from Oberon with cute-mad faces, but they kept on walking.

Damond and Rose kept following.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:25 pm

Just then a he sensed somthing was wrong. He saw luca behind the herd, he hadnt seen her leave but she was behind him slowing. He wispered to cobalt to hold his spot while he was gone. He galloped up to luca and nudged her.

" plineco i cant, i might be young but i am no long distancer. I know im acting like a stupid new born but on the way i hurt my ancle and i cant walk too well."
" why didnt you tell me luca? We could have rested or somthing. we will rest, lets tell bella first. " but before he could turn around he herd a meanacing growl behind him.

He thought he knew what it was but didnt want to turn, when he did there was a huge female mountain lion behind him. Lucas eyes widened and she squealed and akwardly galloped twords the herd. Plineco knew she had the made the first bad move there. As soon as luca went twords the herd w/ her hurt ancle the mountain lion charged after her. plineco tossed his head and raged after them. By this time cobalt had seen it and whinnied to the herd to stop. everyone had stopped and was starring, probley to shocked to do much but huddle together.

Luca was trying her hardest to get away and twords the saftey of the herd. Oberon raced out to join the fight. He sqealed with rage, even though he didnt know luca that well she was family and thats what family did.

He and plineco raced twords them side by side, inching forward fast. Plineco bucked at the mountain lion distracting it, oberon stayed near luca. The mountain lion hissed and spat at him, trying to claw his hooves. Plineco stomped and bared his teeth. The mountain lion veered away from his hooves and took a swat at oberon trying to get to luca. Luca cowered away and ran to the herd. she nuzzled into clouds neck scared out of her mind.

Oberon feircly stomped and bucked. Plineco was rearing and stomping down on the mountain lion. But in a failed attempt oberon reared and came down wrong on his front hoof and stumbled onto the ground hard. The mountain lion scratched painfully at his side, oberon screamed w/ pain and cryed out. Plineco bucked and kicked, trying to hit the mountain lion. Finally plineco aimed at its head and kicked. The mountain lion let out a fatal grunt and dropped dead next to oberon. Plineco looked down breathing hard. His friend was badly hurt.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Bella stopped dead and stared shocked at the fight.

The foals got scared and cuddled in eachother, shaking scared.

Diamond and Rose stood beside them, covering them.

Cloud kicked away the lion and even though it died, he bucked away it's dead body and looked at Luca and Oberon "Are you okay?" he asked.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:50 pm

(( I gotta go off, cya! Smile ))
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Plineco leaned over his friend saddened. Oberon had deep bloody gashes in his left side. He was breathing heavily and could barley keep his eyes open.

Oberon looked calm and said to cloud, " no, now let me please have a moment with plineco."

Oberon turned his head to plineco and did a weak smile. Plineco bent down and layed beside him with his head near the stallions head. Oberon bowed his head and spoke," its my time friend. theres nothing i can do but wait. You were my best friend, you served my life well. and with this i say goodbye. Please leave, you need to get to your destination i will go soon. be strong, we will meet someday again." Then he closed his eyes and died.

Plineco clenched his jaw, and put his head over oberons neck and nickered. This was indeed a very sad moment, he was his best friend. His soul friend. Plineco got up slowly, and hung his head. He then wispered," goodbye my friend, will you be in peace with the great ones." with that he turned towards his herd and walked on. He kept his head high and whinnied harshly at the herd to keep moving. He came up the back and walked without another word.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:17 am

Bella putted her ears down "Sorry, Plineco..." she said low, but started walking from his loud whinny.
Diamond and Rose were also sad and let out whinnys as a 'farewell' to Oberon and followed the herd.
Silver, Silver Stream and Kasara watched sadly, but were pushed to walk from the mares.
Cloud folded his ears back and circled to check for danger. He then came to the herd and trotted behind them.

anyone here? - Page 9 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6rIhdsUPLenqGy142nQQYvwrCBBlwnmwrVmPTX9FusnTToYw&t=1&usg=__V5uAvWHBT9s6H4ljIxtbj07f45g=
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:48 pm

Plineco sighed and ran along with his herd. After three miles of endless running they stopped in a clearing of forest. It was home for the winter. Plineco circled around the front and neighed. " we are here so please rest, eat, and do whatever to make yourself at home. This will be your home till spring comes and we head to the main land." he neighed.

Then he went and laid down under a blue spruce, it was dry and comfortalble. Sidca came by and brushed her muzzle against his side. He looked up and looked exspectingly at her as if she was suppost to say somthing. Sidca smiled weakly. " im sorry plineco, he was everything to you as a friend, and he had his whole life in front of him. A promising one too. " she nickered.

Plineco thanked her for her kind words and slept.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Luca sat down next to cloud and nuzzled into his warmth.

Silver stream was too shocked to do anything, he nuzzled into silvers body and fell asleep.

Sidca headed over to diamond. " oberon loved you, he would have wanted you to remember him the way he was. You may have not known it, but i just wanted you to know. He would have told you sooner or later." she wispered.

Sidca made her way over to bonita. Bonita looked tired but remained not near anyone in particular. Sidca smiled in her direction and bonita returned it and slept.

Sidca smiled to herslef, and nickered to cobalt. He trotted over sad but happy to see his love. Sidca pushed her head into his neck and sighed. They nuzzled and for a moment. Sidca went over to bella and greeted her with a sigh. She smiled and said" im sorry for the loss, oberon was happy for you and plineco. Though he had not lived his life long he enjoyed watching you and plinecos life together. He wanted you to know that" she smiled and walked over to cobalt. cobalt greeted her with a nudge and hey curled up together under a tree.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 am

Cloud snuggled into Luca to warm her.

Diamond putted her ears down "H-he did..?" she whispered to herself and lowered her head. Then she went off on her own on another spot, a few steps away from the herd, but they could still see her. She layed down and looked up, a small tear rolling down her cheek.

Both Silver and Kasara snuggled into Silver Stream and eachother, falling asleep.

Bella folded her ears back a little and looked down. Soon everything came quickly to a flashback to her, but so fast that she reared. She landed, looked up at the sky and sighed. Then she layed down and looked over her shoulder.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by GabrielsWings Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:39 pm

Bonita, in the middle of the night, got up and went over to comfort her son. She laid beside him and nuzzled his neck. He pushed her away, not wanting to appear weak. She sighed and smiled then went back to her spot. Morning came slower than ususal that day, Plineco was still in mourning of his friend, he vowed to kill every mountain lion that crossed his path wheather it killed him or not.

Silver stream stirred and saw his dad walking to the lake not to far by. He went to follow him upbeat but somber. He skipped up to his dad and perked his ears. His dad knew he was there, even before he got there. " son, please go back.." he said quietly. Silver stream looked up and got mad. " but dad! im going! i want to!!" he whined

Plineco gave him a harsh look, mad at first them sofened when his son, knew he was winning and nuzzled into his dads shoulder. Silver stream was up to his shoulder and growing quickly. Almost a teenager. His father gave in and sighed. They walked together, plineco was bitterly thinking when they got to the edge of the lake.

He started drinking and peered at his refelection. He wasnt the same, he looked tired and hurt. He sighed again, this was a dark time. Then all of a sudden a big splash came from his right. He looked up stunned.

Silver stream looked playful, but was just drinking as if nothing was wrong, and didnt seem to notice the splash. Plineco shrugged and kept drinking, then a bigger splash came from his right. He smiled devilishly and looked at his son, he splashed a huge one.

Silver stream got soaked and laughed. Pretty soon they were in the lake splashing and having fun. They walked back to the camp soaked and giggling. Silver stream bumbed his dad and smiled. Plineco was proud of this wonderful colt growing up. He smiled as they walked into camp.
GabrielsWings
GabrielsWings

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella_Crystal_Creek Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:44 pm

(( are they teenagers already? ))

Bella smiled at Plineco and Silver Stream "What did you do?" she giggled teasingly.

Silver and Kasara bounced over to the soaking Silver Stream "Yay! Whos wet pants now?" they laughed and bounced around him. Silver Stream sighed "Okay, you got me." he giggled.
Bella_Crystal_Creek
Bella_Crystal_Creek

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum